Successful Head Coach Looking for ANY Coaching Opportunities 2016-2017

t01gilpin

I coached against coach Gilpin when he was in Indiana, and I will say he is excellent with his team and good technician. Worth your time to interview him.

Good luck coach, hope you find a place

John Thompson

Wood memorial wrestling (formerly coach of washington hatchets)

I am the head coach at Elizabethton High School. We are an upcoming program that has developed a lot of community and school support the last few years. We need a Head Middle School Coach (Preferably on staff teaching position) and at least 1 more Faculty wrestling Coach at the High School. We just recently finished building a wrestling room out of our old axillary gym, We have a strong Booster Club presence that has helped us purchase 2 new mats, 2 new wrestling singlets and is in the process of outfitting our room with equipment. I am currently the Head Boys and Girls Coach at the High School as well as the head middle school coach at TA Dugger. We are currently anticipating having 15-20 returning wrestler at the high school and we at least have 13 returning to the junior high not including what we will get from incoming 6th graders. I currently have 1 assistant coach from New Jersey that wrestled for Holy Cross High School in the early 2000's and am anticipating another coach moving from PA this summer who wrestled in Erie and currently runs an AAU program in the Erie area to help us start an AAU/USA wrestling  program and to help with the school programs. If you are interested you can email me at: donnie.shipley@ecschools.net

Donnie Shipley

Elizabethton High School

Social Studies