AAA softball

CoachOfManySports10

I was close with the 2-0. :popcorneater:  Haven't seen either team play as of late. Now the question is, can Gibbs bounce back? Whoever winds up having HVA on Friday will for sure need their best game of the year.

I think Seymour/Boone will have trouble with HVA and Gibbs. They'll definitely have to bring their A games, and then some. Tough matchup for both teams.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Seymour/Boone will have trouble with HVA and Gibbs. They'll definitely have to bring their A games, and then some. Tough matchup for both teams.

I believe you could be correct, however, it makes the Boone/Seymour game tonight important. I believe from what I have read that both teams can hit it. I believe judging by the records and opponents, that Seymour is a more well rounded team than Boone. Also, Boone and Seymour are tough places to play. You definitely want Gibbs instead of HVA though. So winning the Region will help one and hurt the other.

I missed that one Boone 3 Seymour 0. Seymour has a chance for revenge in front of them but it will be a huge task. As for Gibbs, Boone can hit it and thats a tough place to play. It all comes down to Friday/Saturday. Hope weather permits.

Gibbs won a thriller at Boone and Seymour played a great game against HVA. Excited to see how the final turns out. Seymour has had alot of doubters this year and seemed to fly low on the radar. Winning games they needed too. Same with Gibbs, they got covered up by Maryville, William Blount, and HVA. Seymour and Gibbs have had a great last few years and sent some of those teams to the state tourney. Can either of them come away with a title? I believe they can, very important to win the first one in murfreesboro. Go Eagles. Works for both teams, pretty good motto for East Tennessee.