Why Cookeville is a dark horse to win region 2 6A!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville destroyed two Rutherford co. Teams last year

#fearthestash

But by you own statement wouldn't you have considered Riverdale "in the game" and not getting destroyed? They trailed yall by 14 going into the 4th just like ya'll trailed Blackman by 14 and lost by the same margin. So were you "in the game" with Blackman or did you get destroyed? Your starting to confuse people.....

But by you own statement wouldn't you have considered Riverdale "in the game" and not getting destroyed? They trailed yall by 14 going into the 4th just like ya'll trailed Blackman by 14 and lost by the same margin. So were you "in the game" with Blackman or did you get destroyed? Your starting to confuse people.....

It's that "stash"!!! Gotta be some good stuff!

I believe your math is off, 35-28=7,in the 4th qrt with around 10 min left.my statement was that we just needed 2 scores,that would mean we would have the lead. Riverdale would have had to score 3 times in the 4th to have the lead. You must be a former Rutherford co. Football player to have those sick math skills.It would also explain the confusion that you are having Lol Besides "in it" is in the eyes of the beholder.happy 4th god bless America

#fearthestash

Edited by daddykriley

I believe your math is off, 35-28=7,in the 4th qrt with around 10 min left.my statement was that we just needed 2 scores,that would mean we would have the lead. Riverdale would have had to score 3 times in the 4th to have the lead. You must be a former Rutherford co. Football player to have those sick math skills.It would also explain the confusion that you are having Lol Besides "in it" is in the eyes of the beholder.happy 4th god bless America

#fearthestash

My math is not off at all because there was never a point in the 4th that it was 35 to 28. It was 35 to 21 with 10 min to go and 2 min later it was 42 to 21. Attached is the box score and break down of when the teams scored. Your just sounding like a hypocrite how if Cookeville is down 14 in the 4th and their "in the game" but when Riverdale was down 14 in the 4th it was getting destroyed. You just need to make up your mind. #keepsmokingthestache

http://www.unapproved website.com/local/contest/game_log.aspx?contestid=d34c095d-490c-4a9c-9816-1917c3a6867d&ssid=ebff7089-c234-4d83-9f97-7f94d95ffd37

Edited by Swipes

You were right, my memory was off. It was a 7 point game in the 3rd qrt, not the 4th. Still feel like the Blackman game was much closer of a contest then the Riverdale game. I was a spectator of both games and feel that Cookeville could have won the Blackman game were as I do not feel the same for Riverdale in there contest. As I have wrote repetitively,everyone would define "in it" differently. "In it" is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for the info will corect my post.

#fearthestash