Teams in Riverdale 7-on-7 Tournament

Strength of Summit is they play as one and for clarity you could flip a coin during any game and the players that had a great game could be Jr's or Sr's.... one thing I will say is if a team wants to test the middle of the field in the passing game good luck...

Come on now. The junior class carries this team. Carter is a one man show. Stop him and 70% of the offense is done. The senior class has a couple pretty good High school players but nothing special. None will be playing after this year. The junior class has several that could play at next level. Much like us in that our strength is Juniors as well. As for over the middle you may be correct but not sure if you all can cover Oden down the sidelines.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now. The junior class carries this team. Carter is a one man show. Stop him and 70% of the offense is done. The senior class has a couple pretty good High school players but nothing special. None will be playing after this year. The junior class has several that could play at next level. Much like us in that our strength is Juniors as well. As for over the middle you may be correct but not sure if you all can cover Oden down the sidelines.

You really do not have any clue about Summit's team ..... When the rooster comes out you will see the balance....

I've watched Carter play since he was 7 and yes he is dynamic but Summit's O will not live and die on his legs... As far as Odem down the side lines he will see Carter quite a bit I am sure.... And I would expect since Spring Hill reloaded with the same type of QB from last year that Odem may just have the same type of game.....Kids a good player for sure.....

You really do not have any clue about Summit's team ..... When the rooster comes out you will see the balance....

I've watched Carter play since he was 7 and yes he is dynamic but Summit's O will not live and die on his legs... As far as Odem down the side lines he will see Carter quite a bit I am sure.... And I would expect since Spring Hill reloaded with the same type of QB from last year that Odem may just have the same type of game.....Kids a good player for sure.....

Calm down there Ted. Little O didn't need a big game when Big O was running all over you. Ty is the main player on Summits team whether you like it or not. Yes every wingt team has balance but Carter is the one that can take over a game. I have not seen him defensively so I won't comment on that. Summit runs a 3 man front for a reason. They are a little undersized at line and backer so they have to move them because they cannot take on blocks. That is just fact. Our teams mirror each other in a lot of ways.

Calm down there Ted. Little O didn't need a big game when Big O was running all over you. Ty is the main player on Summits team whether you like it or not. Yes every wingt team has balance but Carter is the one that can take over a game. I have not seen him defensively so I won't comment on that. Summit runs a 3 man front for a reason. They are a little undersized at line and backer so they have to move them because they cannot take on blocks. That is just fact. Our teams mirror each other in a lot of ways.

Little did have a good game and converted 2 critical 1st downs late.... And u got me.. And u are right about Summit with thier undersized team....and yes Carter is a dynamic player no question about that.... Good luck....

Edited by TGUN