Teams in Riverdale 7-on-7 Tournament

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for Summit to be pretty good this year. Tons of returning starters. Coleman may have something.

FA.... I've watching them for 3 yrs going into 4 ...... And may just have a player that is very dear to me:):):):) who is a senior.... They have done a great job (staff).... Great group of young men who put the team before themselves...

They will hold their own and make it very hard for teams to beat them.....

FA.... I've watching them for 3 yrs going into 4 ...... And may just have a player that is very dear to me:):):):) who is a senior.... They have done a great job (staff).... Great group of young men who put the team before themselves...

I think I may know who you are TGUN. Actually know your father in law better from when he was at Fairview (that tells you how old I am...lol). I still service that area. Should be a fun game in week 1. Tha Raiders are a coming!!!!

I think I may know who you are TGUN. Actually know your father in law better from when he was at Fairview (that tells you how old I am...lol). I still service that area. Should be a fun game in week 1. Tha Raiders are a coming!!!!

BHWM- I know who you are talking about and have much respect for him.... But he's not my father in law.... Gonna be a good game .... 8/19's going to be here pretty fast..... Remember to bring your change!

TGUN is your player that is near and dear a receiver or cornerback?

My guess is Lber. Could be wrong. Strength of Summit is in their Junior class.

Strength of Summit is they play as one and for clarity you could flip a coin during any game and the players that had a great game could be Jr's or Sr's.... one thing I will say is if a team wants to test the middle of the field in the passing game good luck...