Coaches Appreciation

powerp

I know every year when football season rolls around that there are people all over the state who whine and complain about their football coaches. People will show up on Friday nights expecting to watch a well put together product. A lot of people do not know the amount of time it takes to be a successful coach. That is time that is spent away from families that these men have sacrificed. I guarantee you if the average fan shadowed a coach for just one week they would say "wow". So, I just want to say thank you to all the people who spend countless hours of dedication away from their home to try and put together a winning product for all to enjoy. Go out and support your local teams this year! Football season will be here soon!!

I know every year when football season rolls around that there are people all over the state who whine and complain about their football coaches. People will show up on Friday nights expecting to watch a well put together product. A lot of people do not know the amount of time it takes to be a successful coach. That is time that is spent away from families that these men have sacrificed. I guarantee you if the average fan shadowed a coach for just one week they would say "wow". So, I just want to say thank you to all the people who spend countless hours of dedication away from their home to try and put together a winning product for all to enjoy. Go out and support your local teams this year! Football season will be here soon!!

Well said and a lot of these Coaches are trying not only to build a good football team but to teach these young men the qualities it takes to be good men.At the end of the day,thats the teaching they really need. It really goes hand in hand. Dependable hard working kids usually make good football players.

I remember talking with a good buddy of mine who has been an assistant coach for a few State Championships, who spent probably 5-6 hours sometimes more after school or on the weekend going over film either by himself or with other coaches. And nearly all of that extra time is basically unpaid. It's called a love of the game. Also, the love to win and the love to see those kids win. Nobody likes to lose.