Region 4-4a

Hey Boo freaking Who you are ignorant to call our Marshall County Tigers thugs! I've been apart of Tiger football for 46 years... yeah I'm a 46 year old adult and I would like you to come meet me and tell me about my " thugs"... When we played Springhill last week and your player acted like a jerk against Father Ryan and against MC ...yep I was at both games... that player actually apologized for his actions after our game which I thought was very classy of him( I'm not going call out a kids name or number on here because they are KIDS)...But for you to call us thugs is WAY OUT IF LINE! We may not be the richest county in fact we do more with less around here... but our boys had 22 players taking honors classes and making straight A's.... plus 25-40 more with B honor roll... none of them have been in trouble ... So you want to start a war of words you better be ready... nobody's perfect but geez grow up! I personally am around these boys day in and out everywhere we go people tell me how respectful they are... churches feed them sometimes and they are all bragged on for their manners.. now you need to learn manners! I'm proud of the MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERS!!!

You should be. To be part of such an enabling school with enabling parents the kids seem to be really well behaved. But talking about honor roll and A's and B's at Marshall County is like being a teacher and winning a 3rd grade spelling bee. Just saying it is MC!!

Really because my son is at a major academic college with an academic scholarship and guess where he graduated? Marshall county.... our principal puts education first. We don't get to watch film or movies or do anything out the ordinary curriculum not even on Fridays during football it's a regular day. I call a spade a spade.... but you sir are an idiot if you think academics don't come first at Marshall county! I really would love to meet you sometime but my Springhill customers ( I have plenty of them) tell me your not worth my time! People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks... I would also make it point to really tell you off but since I'm an elder at my church I will refrain from that! I do hope SH and MC stay in same region because we LOVE playing you on your homecoming the last 2 times at your house! One of my best friends who graduated from MC has a son on Springhill.... very classy nice people.. not sure where you fit in at all!

#stayclassymyfriend

Every long run!!! Lol

Right, just like they had on you. Ha ha... That's a good offense.

But they housed some of those long plays on you right? #5 had a long screen for a TD right? We caught him... Miss the point if you want, but we're faster this year. And more physical.

Edited by KingTenn

But they housed some of those long plays on you right? #5 had a long screen for a TD right? We caught him... Miss the point if you want, but we're faster this year. And more physical.

We only gave up 6 points. Not sure you know what your talking about. Don't blame us for your lack of Defense.

^^^^^clearly doesn't know what he is talking about

Yea I was thinking Spring Hill/Giles... We're constantly getting our athletes hated on, so it gets hard keeping up with everybody we prove wrong... Marshall will be next

Of the 2 other playoff teams in the region Page has won both of those games by 4 points combined. MC has won those games by 72 points. Not hating...just stating the obvious.