Class AA, Region 2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE, GCA, Rockwood, Sweetwater, OS, Tellico, WB. AE should be entirely too much to handle this year. Speed and experience give them a good run to at least semi finals this year. GCA lost a lot and didn't get a few of the transfers they had their eyes on last season, Rockwood lost a lot, but have one of the best coaching staffs around giving them the edge over Sweetwater, 4 spot I think is a toss up between SW and OS. SW has had a lot of talent come through their youth programs in the last few years and could be good again within 5 years. OS had the potential when this junior class were freshman but it seems most of that talent has left for Coalfield or gone elsewhere. Tellico is going to start a LOT of Freshman this year and will struggle. Same story with their youth program, think they could be VERY good pretty soon. WB just doesn't seem to have their program in the right place right now.

I agree that AE should beat everyone but I have a feeling they will slip up once. There is no way Rockwood gets beat by Tellico, OZ or Wartburg. 

Why in the world would you have Grace picked 1st. They lost nearly every starter they had and I'm not hearing they picked up any recruits.