Whitwell @ Grundy

Jackets86

The bad thing is that Grundy interviewed several good canidates for the job. Tate needed time under a quality coach. Until Grundy decides they want to start taking football seriously it will never change.

There was plenty of coaches that applied for that job. I really think Grundy is just that dumb when it comes to hiring and firing.  1-9 again....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up but I sure hope that doesn't happen because if we are losing to them than Tate may disappear when the lights go out but don't worry Grundy Nation one of our other 20 coaches can takeover!!!

I swear to God Ima bout to go up to altamont an have a real good talk with you..ya think I'm jokin but I'm not..

Edited by Jackets86

Calm down Casey. Grundy is better than last year. Still have a young football team out in Grundy and they will get better. Whitwell is better then what you think and Grundy played them tough for a half.

Coach Casey is beavercleav I'm pretty sure he is..I'm not..just a passionate alumni of the yellow jackets..whitwell was not a better team they were right on par with Grundy..7-8 turnovers in a game will make anybody lose doesn't matter if your maryville or UT..but the game is over congrats to the Tigers hope y'all have a good season good luck against the Indians..