OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. RIVERDALE WARRIORS

Last year we (White County) really struggled in the region. We lost by 30 to almost every region opponent except Cleveland. We lost to them by 8 and scored over 30 points on them. This year many seem to say that Cleveland is the clear favorite. What makes them the team to beat? New players? Many players returning? There are some really good teams in this region and every week will bring some tough games. I believe that we will be more competitive this year at least. I am just glad it's football season again!

Edited by Preachervol71

Last year we (White County) really struggled in the region. We lost by 30 to almost every region opponent except Cleveland. We lost to them by 8 and scored over 30 points on them. This year many seem to say that Cleveland is the clear favorite. What makes them the team to beat? New players? Many players returning? There are some really good teams in this region and every week will bring some tough games. I believe that we will be more competitive this year at least. I am just glad it's football season again!

Cleveland isn't the team to beat. Rhea Co is.

AIN'T NOTHING CHANGED #FEARLESSVEER

I think Cleveland will beat Rhea at Home and loses to Ooltewah on the road. I think this Blue Raiders team can be 9-1 in they keep fighting. I think Ooltewah loses at McMinn County and possibly goes 8-2 while Rhea County loses to Cathedral,Cleveland and Ooltewah going 6-4 while McMinn County loses to Bradley Central,Cleveland,Oak Ridge and Rhea County to finish 6-4.

Region 4 5A

1)Cleveland 9-1 IN YOUR DREAMS

2)Ooltewah 8-2 4PEAT

3)Rhea County 6-4 REALLY?

4)McMinn County 6-4 STOP!!

Those will be who makes the Playoffs out of Region 4 5A

QUIT SMOKING DEM FROSTYS #LOP