Upperman at Cookeville Week 1

daddykriley

They are going back to even classes. That will likely take Cookeville away from boro region

I actually hate that for Cookeville. As a fan & former player I love the region we are in. Get to play the best teams every week. I just hope they put us west towards Nashville. Whether it's the 'Boro teams or Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, WC etc. If they go 5A-6A like before or even worse stick us down towards Chattanooga like they did in the mid '90's it will just be horrible.

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually hate that for Cookeville. As a fan & former player I love the region we are in. I just hope they put us west towards Nashville. Whether it's the 'Boro teams or Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, WC etc. If they go 5A-6A like before or even worse stick us down towards Chattanooga it will just be horrible.

I don't think it will be toward Chatt. It will likely be similar as before the 32. It is fun to play great teams. It makes you better as it did LA in their title year. It was fun in our region when we had LA...Portland...Trousdale. There were no easy games.

I don't think it will be toward Chatt. It will likely be similar as before the 32. It is fun to play great teams. It makes you better as it did LA in their title year. It was fun in our region when we had LA...Portland...Trousdale. There were no easy games.

That was a great region for sure! 5-5 LA team winning the state that was a magical run. Wilson Cates! Edited by THE SQUAD

I sure hope it's not just like before the "Super 32" where we were playing Stone, Sparta, etc in region then split off 5A-6A for the playoffs. That was a disaster. Put us west with Lebanon, WC etc... Please!

I sure hope it's not just like before the "Super 32" where we were playing Stone, Sparta, etc in region then split off 5A-6A for the playoffs. That was a disaster. Put us west with Lebanon, WC etc... Please!

It will be 6 classes. All in their own regions...not a split for playoffs. No z plan

Edited by Antwan

Worst UHS team I have seen in the Herron era. CHS is better on D than last year, not as good on offense.

Cookevilles Defense is a LOT! better.I think they held upperman to 5 total yards in offense,not joking check stat line. It was hard to tell if eather offense will be good it was a mess out there. Lots of slipping and sliding. Hey the cavs did put up 48 points, not to bad at offense considering they only scored 34 points last year in lot better conditions. Either way good win for the Cavaliers.good luck mr upperCumberland I hope you enjoy the rest of your season it's been fun going back and forth this week good luck to your bees.

Good luck to Cookeville this year. I hope you guys finish at the top off your region but will be tough. I watched Lavergne vs Smyrna tonight and Smyrna's running back is a beast among beast. Watched Siegel last night and they aren't to shabby. Will be going to Murph tom to watch Riverdale and Oakland play as well. I'm going to try to catch the Cavs when they are down this way.

Good luck to Cookeville this year. I hope you guys finish at the top off your region but will be tough. I watched Lavergne vs Smyrna tonight and Smyrna's running back is a beast among beast. Watched Siegel last night and they aren't to shabby. Will be going to Murph tom to watch Riverdale and Oakland play as well. I'm going to try to catch the Cavs when they are down this way.

Thank you Crow. I do think our defense is a little faster this year and we're gonna need it. Riverdale & Siegel won't stay down long because there's too many athletes to go around in the 'Boro. It's gonna be fun.

Good luck to the U. I'm sure y'all will grow & get better as the season goes on.

Smyrna will definitely be a in the conversation at the top of the region. I remember that running back from last year he is a beast. They also have a stud quarterback that has committed to MTSU. Plus a bad a×× lb but I think he was hurt last year but is back this year. My heart tells me Cookeville can win this region butt my head says they can compete maybe upset Smyrna Blackman or Oakland.