Cloudland @ Northview

foreveranole

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know bout how many players NV dresses out for Varsity? And did most of them play both ways tonight or do they have a 1st String O and 1st string D of fresh players every change of possessions? Not trying at all to make excuses! Just wandering because I'm sure most of our kids went both ways most of the night. Makes a difference round bout 4th Qtr. I heard SM mention on the Voice of the Highlanders Live tonight that it looked like NV had a whole slew of players on the sideline. And yes I know only 11 can be on the field at one time from each team. But a fresh set of legs means a lot after you have played the whole game. Btw anyone got some stats from both sides! Sounded like their QB is their strength. And sounded like a Heartbeat was ours. Just my opinion tho. You Landers Coaches, players and fans have a safe trip back to RM and keep ya heads up.

Anyone know bout how many players NV dresses out for Varsity? And did most of them play both ways tonight or do they have a 1st String O and 1st string D of fresh players every change of possessions? Not trying at all to make excuses! Just wandering because I'm sure most of our kids went both ways most of the night. Makes a difference round bout 4th Qtr. I heard SM mention on the Voice of the Highlanders Live tonight that it looked like NV had a whole slew of players on the sideline. And yes I know only 11 can be on the field at one time from each team. But a fresh set of legs means a lot after you have played the whole game. Btw anyone got some stats from both sides! Sounded like their QB is their strength. And sounded like a Heartbeat was ours. Just my opinion tho. You Landers Coaches, players and fans have a safe trip back to RM and keep ya heads up.

We had a bunch cramping and had to sub,without that I'd say we would have won. Its hard to get it through kids head that you really have to hydrate all week. Hopefully they learned something tonight. I'm also sure it was a lot hotter than these kids are used to up here.

Yeah I seen the cramping online. It seemed like the later end of 3rd Qtr was full of it. Was the fumble and us recovering a bad call in second half? Doesn't matter now and I'm not laying blame or trying to make an excuse! Just wandering what it looked like live! That couldve been a major turn of events and boost of momentum for us.

Yeah I seen the cramping online. It seemed like the later end of 3rd Qtr was full of it. Was the fumble and us recovering a bad call in second half? Doesn't matter now and I'm not laying blame or trying to make an excuse! Just wandering what it looked like live! That couldve been a major turn of events and boost of momentum for us.

Don't know anything about that,heard we had one bad snap that hurt pretty bad.