Walker Valley @ Bradley Central Thursday night

DaChampsAgain

After a 2 year stretch at Walker Valley, it's finally back at Bear Stadium (where you have enough room to stand or sit) Thursday night.

This may be the best ball game of week 1 period. 2 of the best QB around going at it for the last time. As long as the weather is nice to us, we should have one of the biggest crowds ever at Bear Stadium. Never know what's gonna happen in a rival game, especially this one.

QB- edge Bradley

RB- edge WV

OL- edge Bradley

WR- edge toss up

HC- edge Bradley

OC-100% edge WV

DL-edge Bradley

LB-edge Bradley

Secondary-edge Bradley

Coaches- edge Bradley

Special teams-edge most likely WV

If Bradley can control the ball and not turn the ball over, they won't roll, but should win.

If Bradley can't stop the run and let WV run wild and throw those little RB Dunkers, WV will be in this game the whole time.

Hard to tell on a big rival game, but my prediction is.

Bradley 35 Walker Valley 28

Edited by DaChampsAgain

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an entertaining evening with 2 very good offenses. Some pretty good thoughts by DaChampsAgain but a few I don't agree with.

I'm a die hard Bear and hope our boys play well, but I have a lot of respect for the talent at skill positions for WV. As far as the outcome, I agree it should be a high scoring game. It will be interesting to watch our Head Coach assume the Defensive responsibilities after losing our DC last year to Chatt. Central. Something tells me Coach Floyd will be well prepared and do just fine. Good luck to all!

Should be an entertaining evening with 2 very good offenses. Some pretty good thoughts by DaChampsAgain but a few I don't agree with.

I'm a die hard Bear and hope our boys play well, but I have a lot of respect for the talent at skill positions for WV. As far as the outcome, I agree it should be a high scoring game. It will be interesting to watch our Head Coach assume the Defensive responsibilities after losing our DC last year to Chatt. Central. Something tells me Coach Floyd will be well prepared and do just fine. Good luck to all!

He should be well prepared they saw them at Ravenwood in the spring. Saw them at least Two of their scrimmages. I think it comes down to turnovers.

After a 2 year stretch at Walker Valley, it's finally back at Bear Stadium (where you have enough room to stand or sit) Thursday night.

This may be the best ball game of week 1 period. 2 of the best QB around going at it for the last time. As long as the weather is nice to us, we should have one of the biggest crowds ever at Bear Stadium. Never know what's gonna happen in a rival game, especially this one.

QB- edge Bradley

RB- edge WV

OL- edge Bradley

WR- edge toss up

HC- edge Bradley

OC-100% edge WV

DL-edge Bradley

LB-edge Bradley

Secondary-edge Bradley

Coaches- edge Bradley

Special teams-edge most likely WV

If Bradley can control the ball and not turn the ball over, they won't roll, but should win.

If Bradley can't stop the run and let WV run wild and throw those little RB Dunkers, WV will be in this game the whole time.

Hard to tell on a big rival game, but my prediction is.

Bradley 35 Walker Valley 28

I'd give the WR edge to Walker just because they have 4 pretty good ones and if Westfield is healthy by Thursday he give them 5. A junior who's 6 4 and can jump. Went to state in hurdles I think. Catches most balls in his area. WV d line might surprise you. Young with jrs and sophs. One senior. But Bradley's is faster. O line yeah no comparison Bradley's that big kid who came from Gallatin last year will get a lot of offers. I think kicking game is a toss up. Return coverage Bradley. Experience overall Bradley. Hope it's well officiated. I wish we'd get Refs from Georgia to call all out local games. Hope both teams play hard with no turnovers cause I'd like to see what happens and both stay healthy. Long season. Wish it was played about October. Shoot I'd like to see them go back to starting school after Labor Day. Good luck to all our local kids.

I'll say it has the makings to be a good game. WV has played Bradley tough but it also depends on which WV team shows up. WV has to prove to me that they are as good as everybody has they are. Until then, they are still just WV lol

I like your thinking lol, but I am scared of this game. Past few years they have played us tough. Depends on what bears team shows up as well. Might be a sloppy mud bowl if it doesn't get moved to Friday, but the weather plays like Bradley quite a bit. Unpredictable.

I'd give the WR edge to Walker just because they have 4 pretty good ones and if Westfield is healthy by Thursday he give them 5. A junior who's 6 4 and can jump. Went to state in hurdles I think. Catches most balls in his area. WV d line might surprise you. Young with jrs and sophs. One senior. But Bradley's is faster. O line yeah no comparison Bradley's that big kid who came from Gallatin last year will get a lot of offers. I think kicking game is a toss up. Return coverage Bradley. Experience overall Bradley. Hope it's well officiated. I wish we'd get Refs from Georgia to call all out local games. Hope both teams play hard with no turnovers cause I'd like to see what happens and both stay healthy. Long season. Wish it was played about October. Shoot I'd like to see them go back to starting school after Labor Day. Good luck to all our local kids.

Labor Day was always awesome! 90 degree weather just isn't football weather. Rough on the kids. It doesn't get cold till the playoffs and that part sucks