McCallie at Peachtree Ridge(GA)

BigDave1967

Didn't get to go to the game, but wondering what happened to McCallie's offense.  In the past, I never had to worry about McCallie scoring -- I had to worry about them not stopping others from scoring.

If the offense is struggling this could turn out to be a very long season.  But, it is only one game and I am sure Peachtree Ridge has their typical good team.

Will find out more when McCallie hosts Blackmon tomorrow.

Didn't get to go uto the game, but wondering what happened to McCallie's offense.  In the past, I never had to worry about McCallie scoring -- I had to worry about them not stopping others from scoring.

If the offense is struggling this could turn out to be a very long season.  But, it is only one game and I am sure Peachtree Ridge has their typical good team.

The offense struggled against Peachtree Ridge from what i've heard.

Didn't get to go to the game, but wondering what happened to McCallie's offense. In the past, I never had to worry about McCallie scoring -- I had to worry about them not stopping others from scoring.

If the offense is struggling this could turn out to be a very long season. But, it is only one game and I am sure Peachtree Ridge has their typical good team.

Tomorrow is Thursday. You mean Friday?