Sequatchie County @ Whitwell Tigers

SCPRIDE30

as much as Booger would like to see Whitwool take down the the Injuns of Dunlop......dont think its gonna take quite 300 yds rushin for them to win...could probably do it with half that; as long as Squatchy's LB's are still playin

SC - 35

Whitwell - 14

thats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

I think this could turn out to be a good game.

I agree. People thinking Whitwell will get mercy ruled by halftime ?? That's just crazy to me. This is the best coaching staff Whitwell has had in a long time. They will have the kids ready to play. Whitwell will be in this game. Sequatchie may pull away late but this will be closer then what people think. SP left 21 points on the field against Sequatchie. That game could have easily went the other way. Sequatchie is a good team but Whitwell is better a better football team then last year. Coaches will have them ready ! Go big Red!

I agree. People thinking Whitwell will get mercy ruled by halftime ?? That's just crazy to me. This is the best coaching staff Whitwell has had in a long time. They will have the kids ready to play. Whitwell will be in this game. Sequatchie may pull away late but this will be closer then what people think. SP left 21 points on the field against Sequatchie. That game could have easily went the other way. Sequatchie is a good team but Whitwell is better a better football team then last year. Coaches will have them ready ! Go big Red!

This game might be closer than we think? SC by 14. Whitwell just isn't there yet. Maybe next year. They will compete with SC till the 3rd quarter. SC 31-WHS 17