Tyner Rams @ Notre Dame (08/26)

TynerRamFan

It's good to see Tennessee is looking at local SE Tennessee players. Good luck to them!

Big #55 ant the only one......ND has got a Sophomore that the Vols have already offered........Booger hates that orange; but its good to see them frequenting the ND campus and practices......if you live in Chattanooga and want to play some college ball; u find a way to get a ND uniform on cause Fant and the rest of ND's coachin staff will find u a college home......there was a time during the early preseason there was 1 or 2 colleges on the practice field every day

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be tough Booger but if you can't beat little ole Tyner it's gonna be a long season for the Irish.

I want to say Tyner wins this one but I'm on the fence.

2015 wasn't a bad year for either team, PirateMike. I personally think the game made both teams better. Read my post that I started this thread. The same might be said for this year but only time will tell!

It's gonna be tough Booger but if you can't beat little ole Tyner it's gonna be a long season for the Irish.

I want to say Tyner wins this one but I'm on the fence.

Booger might possibly could say the same thing bout da team from the home of cornbread festivals and fireworks experiencing a loss to one of the worse programs in squatchy valley last friday.....but Booger want say it........

if goin thru another long season and makin it to the semi's again because those Rams squeeze by the Irish; then Booger will just have to take the smack from TRF and deal with another long season......

u have to pay more tension to the gridiron play outside that lower valley

Booger just sayin 112.gif

Edited by Booger

Booger might possibly could say the same thing bout da team from the home of cornbread festivals and fireworks experiencing a loss to one of the worse programs in squatchy valley last friday.....but Booger want say it........

if goin thru another long season and makin it to the semi's again because those Rams squeeze by the Irish; then Booger will just have to take the smack from TRF and deal with another long season......

u have to pay more tension to the gridiron play outside that lower valley

Booger just sayin 112.gif

Actually you did say it, that's why I'm saying it here this way. I'm on my phone so harder to find that quote but unless it was deleted by you it's there.

Well Booger, since ND is the #3 ranked team in 3A, that makes the Irish favorites for the game this Friday. I am ok with that even though we won last year. If my memory serves me correctly, the TFP and chattanoogan.com "sportswriters" unanimously picked ND also.

Regardless, I hope it will be a barn burner until the final whistle!! Rams have beat the odds before and could do it again!

Go RAMS!!!