McMinn Central at Rhea County

ADS1

EAT THOSE CUPCAKES RHEA. DISTRICT PLAY AT THE TOP AIN'T NO CAKEWALK.

AND YOU KNOW THEY CROWNING THE BLUERAIDERZ LIKE THEY WILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR 2ND PLACE LOL. BLUERAIDER AND FOOSE AND CHECKERZ THINK THAT THEY WILL BEAT YOUR EAGLES EASILY SINCE THEY GOT ALL THIS TRACK MEET SPEED. THEY TALKIN THAT TRASH AIN'T GONNA BUST A GRAPE LOL.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND YOU KNOW THEY CROWNING THE BLUERAIDERZ LIKE THEY WILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR 2ND PLACE LOL. BLUERAIDER AND FOOSE AND CHECKERZ THINK THAT THEY WILL BEAT YOUR EAGLES EASILY SINCE THEY GOT ALL THIS TRACK MEET SPEED. THEY TALKIN THAT TRASH AIN'T GONNA BUST A GRAPE LOL.

I never said anything about us beating rhea. Lol PA the blue raiders are always on your mind.

You should be more concerned about your own team, who got drilled in their fist game to a team who lost last night to a winless team.

You should be more concerned about your own team, who got drilled in their fist game to a team who lost last night to a winless team.

PA, I don't want to lose to anybody. But I'd rather lose to Cleveland than Ooltewah any day.

Rhea lives and dies by the run game, always have and always will while pemberton is there. That's the way the wingT is designed. It won't change and that's not a bad thing. I do agree a passing game would help them but if you don't have it right now, no need in pushing it, develop it over the season.

Rhea lives and dies by the run game, always have and always will while pemberton is there. That's the way the wingT is designed. It won't change and that's not a bad thing. I do agree a passing game would help them but if you don't have it right now, no need in pushing it, develop it over the season.

Spot on brotherðŸ‘ðŸ»

Watching a different game??? We attempeted 3 pass plays which resulted in 2 dropped fumbles one for a scoop and score and the other resulted in a sack.

Let's see 473 yards on 42 carries (11.3 yards per carry average) while limiting McMinn Central to 37 yards total offense is the sign of a bad team? 

Yes they need to clean up the fumbles - there were 4 of those and one resulted with the only Central score but to claim that this is not a good team because they missed extra points or did not complete a pass is just crazy.

To be a good football team in 4-5A we will have to be better in the passing game and the kicking game and to think otherwise is crazy. The ground game was awesome against McMinn central and will probably be awesome against white county but to beat Cleveland or Ooltewah will be a different story we will have to be good in every aspect of the game. Hopefully we will get better as the season goes but my opinion we are not here yet if you think that's crazy then so be it.

To be a good football team in 4-5A we will have to be better in the passing game and the kicking game and to think otherwise is crazy. The ground game was awesome against McMinn central and will probably be awesome against white county but to beat Cleveland or Ooltewah will be a different story we will have to be good in every aspect of the game. Hopefully we will get better as the season goes but my opinion we are not here yet if you think that's crazy then so be it.

The interesting thing to me is that in the first game against Ooltewah in 2015, Rhea abandoned the run altogether (194 yards passing and 47 yards rushing) and lost.  In the second game, no passes, 343 yards on the ground and the outcome was different.   

IMO, and it is just an opinion, it more about eliminating the mistakes (fumbles, turnovers and penalties). Those seem to impact the outcome of games more than whether a team passes all the time, runs all the time or mixes it up.

The interesting thing to me is that in the first game against Ooltewah in 2015, Rhea abandoned the run altogether (194 yards passing and 47 yards rushing) and lost. In the second game, no passes, 343 yards on the ground and the outcome was different.

IMO, and it is just an opinion, it more about eliminating the mistakes (fumbles, turnovers and penalties). Those seem to impact the outcome of games more than whether a team passes all the time, runs all the time or mixes it up.

Agreed ðŸ‘🻠Edited by RCfan