Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

It's funny how fast Zone Read disappears when some actual facts are presented. I present the cold hard fact that there are good football players at every school and that you do not have to live in Nashville or play for one of Big Boys to be the best player at your position. If you believe that, then you have ingested some tainted kool aid . 

Also, Zone Read, if your BA qb is the best in the state, then why is he going to the worst d1 college football team in the country. Also, if all of these linemen are indeed going d1, then that's 6 linemen for the remaining 7 teams in the division. Lets do our math, that's less than 1 per team. I hardly call that a line full of d 1 for all 8 teams. This must be propaganda that the privates create to make the players parents feel special.

Maybe bc he wants to turn the program around and help them win. Geez you know what let me ask you this who is your team? No more bs games since you think your the God of stats and facts on the T. Your knocking a kid bc of the school where he is getting everything payed for is pathetic. Everyone knows AP is on the rise but maybe not you in your realm of ignorance.

What about the d 1 secondaries. If you guys are playing d1 secondaries every week, then there should be 28 d1 db's in your division. Is this true as well ? If what you claim is true and based on the avg number of d 1 offers the state's players receive each year, then they must all play at BA or in your Division.

ensworths whole secondary is d1 so there's that and Baylor has a guy going big so does JP2 and Trinity probably does as well as OB and possibly mccallie. You need to learn facts

Austin Peay is the worst team in in all of America Zone Read. When your 0-10 every year then of course you are turning your program around. I am personal friends with a position coach there and he says point blank " We get what everybody else does not want " You are out of your league trying to debate me Zone read. Way out. Like I said in the other thread , you are the village idiot. 

Austin Peay is the worst team in in all of America Zone Read. When your 0-10 every year then of course you are turning your program around. I am personal friends with a position coach there and he says point blank " We get what everybody else does not want " You are out of your league trying to debate me Zone read. Way out. Like I said in the other thread , you are the village idiot.

Yeah ok bc no one wants JO and others that have signed there last year and are about too. Shut up your hating a teenage kid let it go lol. And answer my question you never did: WHO IS YOUR TEAM?

Which position coach?? Pretty sure no coach there said that about their recruits.

There is no question that Oatsvall is an incredible talent. 2500+ passing paired with 700+ rushing makes for a heck of a stat line regardless of who you are. You have to give credit where credit is due. He, like Robert Riddle, is very underrated and hopefully he shines in college. I've heard that he was offered by all 3 service academies and majority of OVC and Southern schools. Nevertheless, I wish him the best with wherever he ends up. If he sticks with AP, they will be getting a diamond in the rough. Riddle, I believe, has only been offered by Richmond. No idea how that is possible because he runs Potter's O incredibly. He's a coaches son that obviously knows the game well. As for other QBs, I was impressed with Oakland's QB Matthews, Stratford's Truehartt, WC's Meadors, and Lausanne's Nolan-Dillard. 3 of the QB's listed are coaches sons that have been around the game for their entire lives. Credit to their fathers for doing a great job managing fatherhood and the game. Ultimately, I think all of it applies to the "beauty is found in the eyes of the beholder" term though. All of these young men are exceptional athletes with bright futures!