Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Will get ate up should read will get eaten up or better yet, will not perform as well. You are right Zone Read. You have to play at the highest level to be a good player. Just don't tell Brett Farve and Jerry Rice. Still the Village idiot. I hear BA has a great 8th grade english dept. You should take a class. Last year, the best player in the state or highest recruit was Daniel Bituli Zone Read. He went to a tiny 1a school. You should call Butch Jones and tell him that he is an idiot and you do not want his crap.

Qb and LB are different positions and everyone knows it lol

Zone reads point is that playing QB in 5A, 6A, and D2AA is a lot different than playing QB in 1A and 2A (I've seen some decent ball in 3A). Just turn on the film or watch the games. There is a huge difference in defensive play. The QB position will always be the hardest position to predict going to a new level (High school to College and College to the NFL). Identifying a linebacker is a lot different and easier. Zone read can struggle at getting the point across.

Riddle is currently ranked the 13th best prospect in our State and has two offers (Mercer and Western Carolina). Someone is going to get a steal!

Zone reads point is that playing QB in 5A, 6A, and D2AA is a lot different than playing QB in 1A and 2A (I've seen some decent ball in 3A). Just turn on the film or watch the games. There is a huge difference in defensive play. The QB position will always be the hardest position to predict going to a new level (High school to College and College to the NFL). Identifying a linebacker is a lot different and easier. Zone read can struggle at getting the point across.

Riddle is currently ranked the 13th best prospect in our State and has two offers (Mercer and Western Carolina). Someone is going to get a steal!

thanks for helping me articulate my point! and yes robert riddle is very very good, to put up those numbers in potters offense and in D2AA is really saying something. Someone is getting a very good passer and qb!

Edited by zoneread56

Vandy, you must have played in the band. MLB at the college level is the qb on defense. He has to make quick adjustments after the huddle breaks. Of coarse you would not comprehend that if you think the village idiot makes sense. Your mind is still at the middle school level. You should take a class to educate yourself. 

Vandy, you must have played in the band. MLB at the college level is the qb on defense. He has to make quick adjustments after the huddle breaks. Of coarse you would not comprehend that if you think the village idiot makes sense. Your mind is still at the middle school level. You should take a class to educate yourself.

Salty much?? Lol cuz you got exposed lol

Vandy , you and Zone read are the BA village idiots. I had lunch today with a BA players dad. Said Zone Read was a black eye for BA. Since you two have something special between you, then you sir are an idiot too, among other things that make your relationship special. 

you regret saying what you did about BA's qb situation a while back? 

Zone Read, if you read my posts, you will know that I support and follow many high school and college teams. I have friends with players at your Mighty BA, Brentwood, Franklin, Overton , Father Ryan, NCS, Fairview,CPA,  Ravenwood, CA, Friendship. Unlike you , I get to see many games each year and can tell you that you are an absolute riot with your ill researched comments and boastful attitude towards your favorite team. Your put downs are comical and shed a tremendous insight to you level of intellect. You actually think that BA cant find games. I am here to tell you that you are asking the wrong teams. If the players that you worship so much were as good as you say, then they would be playing at a much higher level than the worst D1 team in the country. And no, 0-10 is not a rebuilding year. In fact , you are a joke even within the BA fan base. Enjoy the $25,000 kool aid because they have sold you brother. 

You make it seem as if he had 1 offer from them lol go look at his 247. He had over 10 offers and some from the top programs. If you don't respect a kid who chose to take a tougher route to help a program get back on track then go to an established place then you are the village idiot. Kid could have gone to a lot of places and don't be suprised if he picks up more offers since the state game. It's funny to me how you love to tell everyone where he is going lol.