Franklin County Vs Tullahoma

rampage

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard tullahoma has a bunch of young guys that are gonna be good over the next couple years..I don't understand how Franklin can be so bad they got like 1,700 students and they have tons of talent out there..maybe it's the coaching I dunno but they do have one nice football field

FC has less that 1400 students, so obviously you "dunno".

When you are as bad as these two teams no one really comes out a winner, so we will say who is the loser of this one?  I think Olive will out coach Smith and the Wildcats get their first win since 2014.

I might be Delusional again this week but I say no way Tullahoma

beats FC. I say FC wins by 14 points or more. Just my delusional opinion.

No excuse in having losing seasons then..y'all should dress out 100 kids a year and should contend year in and year out

Not sure where people get off that FC is "always loaded w talent". How many kids from FC have gone on and actually played college football in the past 5 years? If they were "loaded with talent" they'd have guys playing in college. You're not going to compete in 5A or 6A with out a few of those guys. Talent doesn't have anything to so with coaches, administration, or any of the other BS excuses folks come up with on here. Go Rebs, hope you hammer Tullahoma!