Adamsville invades the Lions Den TCA

cardfan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a joke. You said it was boring. This is still a one legged butt kicking I say. Our boys will show up though.[/quote

I still look for a battle to start out. We cant let you guys get rolling or we will be in a for sure dog fight. Depth is the issue i see as the huge hurdle for you guys settling in. Looking forward to some sweatervest hospitality too.

It was just a joke. You said it was boring. This is still a one legged butt kicking I say. Our boys will show up though.[/quote

I still look for a battle to start out. We cant let you guys get rolling or we will be in a for sure dog fight. Depth is the issue i see as the huge hurdle for you guys settling in. Looking forward to some sweatervest hospitality too.

DEPTH, DEPTH, DEPTH. IS OUR ISSUE

Yep cant trust those lions one bit. Our coaching staff works as hard as anyone and will not take anyone lightly. I saw with my own eyes what TCA has so i know what they are bringing to the table. If we come out and play our game and keep up the pressure then we will be ok. If we let them make some big plays and get confidence then we are in a dog fight. They are preparing like its a playoff game because well it is every region game means something.

Well, coach Butler has worked the boys hard with those one legged butt kicking drills! He has decided to tie the backs together at the hip so we can run the ball and not fall down. We have a fire department about 300 yards from TCA. They have been instructed to soak the field tonight after the MS game. We are doing all we can do to win. I think feeding Aville a bunch of BBQ nachos before the game is our next strategy. Maybe your bus driver will think the game is on McClellan road(USJ) instead of TCA. You may have to dress over there since USJ was so fond of our visitors locker room!