Dyersburg @ Westview

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dyersburg plays every game the way they played against Westview , Liberty and Milan will have more to worry about in November than each other. Outscored opponents  147 - 3 thru three games. That is impressive no matter how good the competition is.

Edited by Trojan

Offensively, they look solid. Dyersburg has scored at least 35 points plus in the first 2 quarters against the first three opponents. In 3 games, they have yet to punt. BUUUUUUTTTTT, those were not very good teams.........

I was concerned about the offense in the jamboree, even though Dyersburg showed no schemes and was vanallia. I was concerned because it looked like we did not have the horses up front........I must have been drunk because they do have the horses......the offensive line looks nothing like what I saw against Covington in the Jamboree.

Defense wins championships........this Friday night, Crockett County game will give a better picture.

Region 7 is murderers row, with Liberty, Milan, and Dyersburg......

Edited by mg