Ravenwood vs Mt Juliet

BKisler

Btw I figured your win average over the past 15 years with the 2 good years put back in and it's a .561 so 5.5-4.5 w-l a year over 15 years. Sorry I shouldn't have tried to change things. Lol what a joke!

If you don't understand what that means it's 5-5 or 6-4 every year average

Well atleast we were better than second best Hendersonville and their snobby fan base. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you never made it to second best. That is my point. Learn to read. And why would the playoffs bother me. At least we earn the right to go to the playoffs.

Ok did you ever step on the field as a commanblow? Or are you just a retired contruction worker? The things I say hold weight because I actually stepped on the field, and contributed to many of our wins. When we were good. As far I know, you're just one of the best armchair quarterbacks HHS has ever seen.

Ok did you ever step on the field as a commanblow? Or are you just a retired contruction worker? The things I say hold weight because I actually stepped on the field, and contributed to many of our wins. When we were good. As far I know, you're just one of the best armchair quarterbacks HHS has ever seen.

I just played in the band. Lol

I got here to read about the details of the game and got this... Y'all should exchange numbers and have it.

Side note, are there any positives from the MJ program?

Obviously sarcasm doesn't read well. MJ had great facilities. That is all.

He would like to have at it with me I'm sure

Edited by hhs00

Obviously sarcasm doesn't read well. MJ had great facilities. That is all.

He would like to have at it with me I'm sure

Interesting. I usually hear some good things about the program there. Usually has to do with weight room. Have not been around program in a while. Just a few games here and there. Saw them earlier this year and they have some guys that look the part and they actually played very well. Just wanted to get an "outsiders" opinion.

I would like to thank Gallatin though...

For taking Robert Lassiter back

Y'all can Hate on Robert all you want in Hville, he took over a TERRIBLE Hville program, and made them a tough contender. And paved the way of a good program for Hatfield to take over, and Bruce took it from there. Side note: are you aware that when Lassiter was Hville head coach, he painted that entire stadium BY HIMSELF? He also did all the grass, stadium, practice field, weight room and practice facilty upkeep at Gallatin as head coach. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen. Can't blame him for going back to Gallatin when he was given the chance to be HC at his old alma-mater. But just know, he put lots of hard work and pride into the Hville program, and Coach Hatfield would agree. Edited by thegreatone36

Y'all can Hate on Robert all you want in Hville, he took over a TERRIBLE Hville program, and made them a tough contender. And paved the way of a good program for Hatfield to take over, and Bruce took it from there. Side note: are you aware that when Lassiter was Hville head coach, he painted that entire stadium BY HIMSELF? He also did all the grass, stadium, practice field, weight room and practice facilty upkeep at Gallatin as head coach. One of the hardest workers I've ever seen. Can't blame him for going back to Gallatin when he was given the chance to be HC at his old alma-mater. But just know, he put lots of hard work and pride into the Hville program, and Coach Hatfield would agree.

I have no doubt. I saw it first hand and also heard him talk about how he would never leave Hendersonville. I know it would be hard to leave any program but to lie about it to your players especially when you are driving around a brand new Green dodge truck that was given to him and he still said he wasnt going anywhere. I guess that is when I started having trust issues. I will have to say beating him twice in the same year was a highlight of my time at Hendersonville.

I respect Gallatin as a program, don't get me wrong. I still can't watch Green bay without feeling that slight turn of my stomach though.

You are right did pave the way for coach Hatfield to take us to the next level as a program. I still am glad he was my coach over coach Lassiter. The last couple years.