Lewis - Parsons

alltime

Just to inform u my friend this isn't the same Lewis co team from last yr. I'm not saying Lewis won't punt against Wavo but Lewis will put up atleast 40. Wavo lost alot off last yrs team. (Just my opinion)

Waverley has got talent to fill those great players they lost. Lewis county will not put up 40 bet that. The best thing about Waverly is the defence and their passing game is not to shabby. Its going to be a good one for sure... 40 pshh....lol..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to inform u my friend this isn't the same Lewis co team from last yr. I'm not saying Lewis won't punt against Wavo but Lewis will put up atleast 40. Wavo lost alot off last yrs team. (Just my opinion)

Obviously you havent seen the Waverly program in the past three years I don't believe anybody has put up 40 on them if I'm not mistaking.

Actually I know alot about the Wavo program, first of all I live in Waverly and I know the head coach very well, he use to be Lewis defensive coordinator few yrs back and he's done a heck of job at Wavo but that being said I still think Lewis offense will put up big numbers and like I said before that's just my opinion