Grundy County

bwhite1965

Alcoa is adding on to their school they are looking to have a student population of a 1000+ kids over the next 4 years..so yes Alcoa is going to be leaving 3A and it will be somewhere over the next 4 years

They might do it, but we can agree to disagree. I just don't ever see Grundy County having the players to win state championships. Sure, they should be able to compete in the valley most years, but that's all I see.

Nunley got hurt in the cannon game..and he wasn't tall enough to read the defense to run the veer..that being said Grundy still has a chance to go to the playoffs with just needing two more region wins could come from upperman and smith..i think Nunley should get the reigns the last two ball games if it doesn't look like we will get in the playoffs this year..

Ok so Nunley is hurt but what about the Cash kid. I thought he had looked good at QB. Why not get him more reps.

Cash is starting corner he plays good there i thought he did play qb some in the shotgun during the cannon game but I could be wrong there..I don't see anything wrong with Castro starting qb he isn't doing a bad job and aslong as we have a chance to go to the playoffs I think he should remain the qb..

To short to read the unblocked lineman on the LOS.... Thats a new one..

​

I'm not saying Nunley is a bad qb I think he has the potential to be a good qb but he is to small and short right now..why take a chance of seriously injuring him this year let him grow and next year he can start..coach Tate is doing a good job coaching these boys up and I truly believe next year we will win 5-6 games and a playoff birth..but that also depends on what region we fall in as well because upperman and dekalb go to 4A and Chattanooga Christian and notre dame go to D2..so there is a really strong chance we could be heading back to Chattanooga..

Ethan Nunley is by far the biggest competitor I've ever met in my entire life. He's a great veer qb, who will be this teams best chance for success over next season and the following season.

I don't think he's to small to be qb, considering he's 10-15 lbs bigger then he was last year. I however do agree with you, I Believe Castro gives the team the team the best chance to win currently right now. But he's not starting qb tomorrow from what I've been told. Cash is, which isn't horrible, Cash is tough as nails, fearless and a dang good athlete...

I have no comment on everything else.

Ethan Nunley is by far the biggest competitor I've ever met in my entire life. He's a great veer qb, who will be this teams best chance for success over next season and the following season.

I don't think he's to small to be qb, considering he's 10-15 lbs bigger then he was last year. I however do agree with you, I Believe Castro gives the team the team the best chance to win currently right now. But he's not starting qb tomorrow from what I've been told. Cash is, which isn't horrible, Cash is tough as nails, fearless and a dang good athlete...

I have no comment on everything else.

I heard that to that cash is starting this week dunno if it's true or not..also heard Marion in a lot of trouble right now possibly south Pitt as well..I do agree that Nunley will be our best qb over the next couple years I think he should continue to get playing time at qb this year just to help him grow into that spot..just don't wanna see good talent get hurt..and cash is a beast of a ball player..kid has a lot of heart..