Bradley at Cleveland

DaChampsAgain

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the game on replay.

Things I liked.

Logan Strickland int in Endzone. He's a good kid.

Bradley's Offensive line play. Excellent period. Dominated the game. Should of had more points.

Watching Copeland guy never shows emotion or gets rattled.

Cleveland playing a lot of sophs.

Things I didn't like.

Cleveland repeatedly pitching the ball 3 yards backwards against what is basically a 5 man front.

Cleveland QB dropping 5 and 6 steps back before looking down field against the same 5 man front.

Refs.

The one BC player taking cheap shots. Won't mention who.

Cleveland player getting ejected for throwing a punch (retaliation ) doesn't help your team. Cummings sent him to locker room. Hope he coaches him on that.

And last Cleveland not playing to their potential. Yes Bradley had something to do with that. I thought they got out coached. Out prepared.

After watching the game on replay.

Things I liked.

Logan Strickland int in Endzone. He's a good kid.

Bradley's Offensive line play. Excellent period. Dominated the game. Should of had more points.

Watching Copeland guy never shows emotion or gets rattled.

Cleveland playing a lot of sophs.

Things I didn't like.

Cleveland repeatedly pitching the ball 3 yards backwards against what is basically a 5 man front.

Cleveland QB dropping 5 and 6 steps back before looking down field against the same 5 man front.

Refs.

The one BC player taking cheap shots. Won't mention who.

Cleveland player getting ejected for throwing a punch (retaliation ) doesn't help your team. Cummings sent him to locker room. Hope he coaches him on that.

And last Cleveland not playing to their potential. Yes Bradley had something to do with that. I thought they got out coached. Out prepared.

You're correct on a lot of that. On the not calling the name, I'll just say that the "LB" you're talk bout needs to chill and mature up, but did you see all the immature kids from

Cleveland pitching fits? They was falling more apart.

Cummings should have realized the game plan wasn't going to work. Yes Cleveland is fast and that offense works perfect, but when you finally meet a more physical, faster tough defense and realize it's not working, it should have been changed up.

The refs was really pathetic in this game!

Hope Cleveland finds a QB to take over. Looks like Dallas is going to be out for a while or rest of the year.

You're correct on a lot of that. On the not calling the name, I'll just say that the "LB" you're talk bout needs to chill and mature up, but did you see all the immature kids from

Cleveland pitching fits? They was falling more apart.

Cummings should have realized the game plan wasn't going to work. Yes Cleveland is fast and that offense works perfect, but when you finally meet a more physical, faster tough defense and realize it's not working, it should have been changed up.

The refs was really pathetic in this game!

Hope Cleveland finds a QB to take over. Looks like Dallas is going to be out for a while or rest of the year.

I agree. The pitching fits is youth. All the other negative things I listed comes down to coaching and will probably be addressed by both coaches. I've already prayed for the Cleveland Qb. Sports can lift you up or tear you down. Good luck to both the rest of the year.

I agree with everything u said Except that you guys have the speed to match Cleveland. Your saying your def can match elder, Jones, Davis, wykle, hill, Williams and Obadiah? All those dudes are track guys. Tucker is the fastest person on your team and he plays offense. Jay Person is long and fast and is your best defensive player and he will make plays. But to say Bradley can match Clevelands speed is a lil much.