Wayne County @ Riverside

wildcat89

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get him confused with us WC fans, we try to be civil and respectful

u asked about rhs line. They have a lot of talent like rest of team but hasn't shown it yet. Potential is a word that has been thrown around about this group since they were little n they show flashes of it. But if they don't find some consistency on both sides of the ball this year could b a big disappointment. Waynesboro good team n riverside better come out ready or could b embarrassing real quick. Up to them how game goes. It gets to a point where u got to ante up n go all in.

u asked about rhs line. They have a lot of talent like rest of team but hasn't shown it yet. Potential is a word that has been thrown around about this group since they were little n they show flashes of it. But if they don't find some consistency on both sides of the ball this year could b a big disappointment. Waynesboro good team n riverside better come out ready or could b embarrassing real quick. Up to them how game goes. It gets to a point where u got to ante up n go all in.

I know it really doesn't matter what u did in jr high so much, but I recall this group from riverside had a pretty good team. The folks over there thought these boys would do great things in high school but it just hasn't worked out so far. We're still early in the season and anything can happen if they start clicking. The cats are not overlooking u. I think this could potentially be a close game but do think the cats come out with the win.

I know it really doesn't matter what u did in jr high so much, but I recall this group from riverside had a pretty good team. The folks over there thought these boys would do great things in high school but it just hasn't worked out so far. We're still early in the season and anything can happen if they start clicking. The cats are not overlooking u. I think this could potentially be a close game but do think the cats come out with the win.

I agree but will say I think WC will put up a bunch of points. Finally got everybody healthy and really clicking on offense. Really anxious to see how our defense comes out against this bunch, seems they get a little better every week. Go Cats!!!