8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Bad mouth high school kids lol? Haha.. I never said he isn't a good player.. Yall making it out like Endicott is a standout player.. Put a 6 7 on him and he does nothing.. It's facts not bad mouthing no one.. But time will tell.. Also who said the teams Smith county beat were any county lmao? Not me.. Hville is horrible.. Gville is a alright team.. Smith county is really young.. They will blow leads and give up some games this year.. Lol I love it when guys like yall get worked up when someone simply says a kid that yall making out to be d1 isn't good haha.. And I will say that in person... I'm off of this till district starts.. ✌

I have seen 6'7 thru 6'10 play against Endicott on the ADIDAS Circuit & that is a heck of a lot tougher than High School or playing summer basketball at mom & pop tournaments in Cookeville,Rockwood etc,etc. Endicott is a D1 Basketball Player. Sorry to bust your bubble but he could have played Basketball or Baseball, he just chose baseball & given the landscape & numbers of the 2 sports I can't say I blame him

He is d1 basketball?? Wow, never saw that coming lol.. Sorry guys that im blount, but he would never play basketball at the division 1 level.. I played college ball at a naia school and the levels are just too much..But yes he is playing d1 BASEBALL.. And that's great.. Heard he was really a heck of a baseball player.. Congrats kid.. Pitcher?

He is d1 basketball?? Wow, never saw that coming lol.. Sorry guys that im blount, but he would never play basketball at the division 1 level.. I played college ball at a naia school and the levels are just too much..But yes he is playing d1 BASEBALL.. And that's great.. Heard he was really a heck of a baseball player.. Congrats kid.. Pitcher?

Yes...He could have played D1 Basketball without a Doubt. Had multiple D1 Coaches interested in him, he just wanted to play baseball & nothing wrong with that. Just because you played doesn't make you an expert. I played also, Endicott is a excellent player with high upside, can dribble,pass & shoot with range,good defender at 6'8" that's a heck of a talent. Add 30lbs & a red shirt then he is a possible High Major. NO QUESTION

I have seen 6'7 thru 6'10 play against Endicott on the ADIDAS Circuit & that is a heck of a lot tougher than High School or playing summer basketball at mom & pop tournaments in Cookeville,Rockwood etc,etc. Endicott is a D1 Basketball Player. Sorry to bust your bubble but he could have played Basketball or Baseball, he just chose baseball & given the landscape & numbers of the 2 sports I can't say I blame him

agree, most big kids take long to develop and get there feet under them than do smaller guard types. I also hear he could have chosen either basketball or baseball through knowledgeable  sources.