8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Which means that Siegel is bad and in for a long year. CM turned around and lost to a average Greenbrier team. I saw that CM's big man had 4 points...6'7 and only had 4 points.

Gonna have to do better than that to compete in 8AA.

How many rebounds did he have? Points doesn't always matter.. Endicott doesn't score a ton of points and he just as big..

How many rebounds did he have? Points doesn't always matter.. Endicott doesn't score a ton of points and he just as big..

Not a ton of points but when you play team ball on a team not always required to score a ton but he had just under 500 last season. Josh averaged 15 points, 12 rebounds on a team that had four average in double figure points on the season. Upperman has played Knoxville Webb, Creekwood, Page and Sycamore so far this season Josh played the last two games coming back from a moderate ankle sprain he is about 75% at the moment.  Upperman has played 3 AA teams and 1 private school. They have not beat up on any single A teams. Upperman plays CM on 12/6 and SC on 12/12 during a 4 game district slate just before X-mas break that will tells us something.

Edited by UTRok

Macon blows out Hartsville 84 to 36.. Smith beat them 78 to 52... Smith beat Gordonsville tonight by 12..

And Macon County beat Gordonsville in a HOF game...which tells us what? 

Macon Co is good.  Smith Co. is learning to play without 5 seniors but this was also a father/son match up. No secrets from each other so I am sure this rivalry added to the closeness of the score. 

The Cannon Classic is not really a tournament. Upperman just played two games and was able to win both. They beat AAA Warren County and AA Lexington.

And both 3a teams here are what? Could've changed but they both have always been below average teams?? All I'm saying is size doesnt always matters.. Shepperson plays bigger than Endicott.. and shepperson is what 6 2?? Average ball player at 6 7 does nothing to a talented smaller player..

And both 3a teams here are what? Could've changed but they both have always been below average teams?? All I'm saying is size doesnt always matters.. Shepperson plays bigger than Endicott.. and shepperson is what 6 2?? Average ball player at 6 7 does nothing to a talented smaller player..

Wow that is a big statement.

Edited by MDLTNHPZ

At least read the post first. WC is a AAA team Lexington is AA team. Your talking about the teams we played not being real good we have not beat up on any single A teams like. One of which won 13 games last year and the other 5 games in A. Your another one that likes to bad mouth high school kids on a open forum. I think I could take your knowledge of basketball athletes and put it in a sewing thimble and still have room for a drink of water.

Now to give you a little head to head comparison the players. Three games head to head last season. S scored 25 points on 9 for 26 from the field, 7 of 13 from foul line: @SC 5 points @UHS 8 points and @TTU 12 points. At UHS no SC player had double figure points. Endicott total 44 points on 17 of 25 from the floor, 9 of 15 from foul line. UHS had 4 players in double figures @SC, @UHS and 3 at TTU and one with 9. All information from Krossover. The last time I checked this is a 5 on 5 game and all about playing as a team and most importantly making your team mates better. UHS very well may have 4 average double figure points again this season.

SC has LA on 12/2 and then Macon on 12/9.Plus UHS vs SC @ UHS on 12/12. This will give us an idea if SC is any good or will the loss of player from last season be to much to over come.

Edited by UTRok

Bad mouth high school kids lol? Haha.. I never said he isn't a good player.. Yall making it out like Endicott is a standout player.. Put a 6 7 on him and he does nothing.. It's facts not bad mouthing no one.. But time will tell.. Also who said the teams Smith county beat were any county lmao? Not me.. Hville is horrible.. Gville is a alright team.. Smith county is really young.. They will blow leads and give up some games this year.. Lol I love it when guys like yall get worked up when someone simply says a kid that yall making out to be d1 isn't good haha.. And I will say that in person... I'm off of this till district starts.. 😂✌

Edited by WarEagle25

Bad mouth high school kids lol? Haha.. I never said he isn't a good player.. Yall making it out like Endicott is a standout player.. Put a 6 7 on him and he does nothing.. It's facts not bad mouthing no one.. But time will tell.. Also who said the teams Smith county beat were any county lmao? Not me.. Hville is horrible.. Gville is a alright team.. Smith county is really young.. They will blow leads and give up some games this year.. Lol I love it when guys like yall get worked up when someone simply says a kid that yall making out to be d1 isn't good haha.. And I will say that in person... I'm off of this till district starts.. 😂✌

Well let's see Kennasaw St was the last school to come to our gym to see him work out during fall break. Howeever you are correct he will not play D1 basketball as he has already signed with the University of Cincinnati to play baseball. We will see what shakes out come tournament time.

Bad mouth high school kids lol? Haha.. I never said he isn't a good player.. Yall making it out like Endicott is a standout player.. Put a 6 7 on him and he does nothing.. It's facts not bad mouthing no one.. But time will tell.. Also who said the teams Smith county beat were any county lmao? Not me.. Hville is horrible.. Gville is a alright team.. Smith county is really young.. They will blow leads and give up some games this year.. Lol I love it when guys like yall get worked up when someone simply says a kid that yall making out to be d1 isn't good haha.. And I will say that in person... I'm off of this till district starts.. ✌

Actually he Is D-1, signed to play baseball with Cincinnati according to folks in Baxter.