Station Camp at Rossview

poppop

This Rossview team lost the first two games, but turn around and beat Brentwood. Station Camp beats a bad Clarksville high team, then gets hammered in week 2 & 3. Both teams looking for identities. Could go either way.

I agree. The fact that Rossview is young worries me. Consistency usually comes into play with young teams. Based of their roster, Rossview will peak next year.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses. SC is a good team, better than their record. Yes, Rossviews best defensive player was out. The Hawks are very inconsistent and need to mature faster to be competitive this year.

Better than their record? They beat two teams they should and lost to the other two, which I would say were favorites in those two. I believe Station Camp will be the underdog in four of their last six games and they will be hard pressed to win any of those four.

Edited by eers

Better than their record? They beat two teams they should and lost to the other two, which I would say we're favorites in those two. I believe Station Camp will be the underdog in four of their last six games and they will be hard pressed to win any of those four.

Hey, calm down.they got blown out in two games. They were 1-2 before Friday. The score on those losses did not indicate how good they are. Good grief, some people can't take a compliment.

Hey, calm down.they got blown out in two games. They were 1-2 before Friday. The score on those losses did not indicate how good they are. Good grief, some people can't take a compliment.

I'm just saying I think they're about as good as their record. Not over performing, not under performing. I'm guessing they finish 4-6, 5-5 would be good. Nothing at all negative, just where I believe they are.