Upperman@grundy

Jackets86

Good grief! Thought we had that one. Everyone got too complacent thinking we won.

We didn't get complacent upperman scored on two busted plays..anything can happen on busted plays just so happen to go in uppermans way..5 turnovers 8 penalties those are what beat us..our boys played a heck of game and should have won it..but we will come back Friday..

Tough loss fellers. I was pulling for yall! Must've been real rough blowing a 13 point lead with like 5 mins to go in the 4th. Keep your heads up.I truly believe yall are going to end up upsetting someone in the district this season. York is likely yalls best chance. If I'm not mistaken 2 district wins will get yall into the playoffs as well, please correct me if I'm wrong however.

If yall don't lose much to graduation this year, then yall will definitely make some noise next season.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Tough loss fellers. I was pulling for yall! Must've been real rough blowing a 13 point lead with like 5 mins to go in the 4th. Keep your heads up.I truly believe yall are going to end up upsetting someone in the district this season. York is likely yalls best chance. If I'm not mistaken 2 district wins will get yall into the playoffs as well, please correct me if I'm wrong however.

If yall don't lose much to graduation this year, then yall will definitely make some noise next season.

I think you need to be top 4 and get 3 wins.

I think you need to be top 4 and get 3 wins.

I'm thinking that's correct. Last night was the first game York has been healthy according to post game show. Not sure what to take from the game being it was Cannon county. But if I'm not mistaken they have beaten Grundy. I don't see York overlooking anyone. They have to win 3 off the last 4 region games to get in.

Edited by YAIDAD