OOLTEWAH VS RHEA

PassiveAggressive

PA...is dead on with every single comment.If you want to win in the play-offs you have to be able to run and be able to stop the run.When its cold,rainy or snowing,not going to throw it very well,look at all the teams that win championships and make deep runs in playoffs every year........they RUN IT well. Seems there is alot going on at Ooltewah,so much so that you can hear alot talk in the stands about certain things.even though owls are young,they are good enough to get to playoffs,BUT this isnt a state championship team this year,thats obvious,but with cleveland's woes and soddy being down this year owls are a playoff team,but like I said a couple of weeks ago,I dont think they will get past 1st or 2nd round this year.Rhea will not make to semis this year,they won,but we mostly beat ourselves.with alot help from the refs.

Independence threw it OK last year. Just an observation...

No surprise here,but "7-11" Andrew Manning(owls) 1st game back tonight @ recver- 6 receptions for 184 yards.Im kinda bias,but I think he's best recvr in area,hahahahaaha

HE WAS TRIPPLED COVERED AND RAN PAST A HOST OF BEAGLES.HE SHREDDED THAT SECONDARY LIKE CHEESE.HE WAS OPEN ALL NIGHT SHOULD HAVE GOT MORE RECEPTIONS HIM AND 87 WAS NO MATCH FOR DEM DBS. BY PLAYOFF TIME WE MAY HAVE A BETTR RHYTHM ON OFFENSE.

Love the excuses.  Both teams had penalties at key points in time.  While the Owls offense was effective at times with the passing game, sacks kill that quickly and there were 6 with quite a few other times when the passer just beat the would be tackler. 

I thought the Eagles made some adjustments at half time that made a difference and some folks stepped up when Stephenson went out.   

Not a pretty win and neither team looked sharp - but it is a win. 

You would think the Delusional Owls won. Posts about wide open wide receivers, suspect secondary, dominating the line. Your guys scored six points. Your QB was on his back on the turf more than points scored. If it all plays out, it will be another trip to Evensville for the Owls in the playoffs. Owls can't seem to stay out of trouble by then, and it will be another excuse about choking.

Edited by EagleVolSteeler

You would think the Delusional Owls won. Posts about wide open wide receivers, suspect secondary, dominating the line. Your guys scored six points. Your QB was on his back on the turf more than points scored. If it all plays out, it will be another trip to Evensville for the Owls in the playoffs. Owls can't seem to stay out of trouble by then, and it will be another excuse about choking.

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STATS IT LOOKS LIKE WE WON TOO. MORE 1ST DOWNS MORE YARDS MORE PENALTIES AND EVEN ON THE BUTTAFINGAS. MY WIDE RECEIVERS WERE OPEN ENOUGH TO MUSTER UP 331 YARDS PASSING AND 1 WIDEOUT OUTRAN YOUR ENTIRE SUSPECT SECONDARY FOR 189 SO YES HE WAS OPEN ALL NIGHT WE CALL THAT STUD 7/11!! COULDN'T GET TO A QB THAT CANNOT PASS AND THE 2 DUCKS HE ATTEMPTED HE WAS PUT ON HIS BACK SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT BEAGLEVOL? BOTTOM LINE IF YOU CAN'T PASS AND DEM OWLS CAN'T RUN A FIRST ROUND EXIT IS INEVITABLE. NO EXCUSES AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT BEAGLE VOL YOU WONT SNIFF COOKEVILLE WITH THAT TEAM. NO EXPECTATIONS FOR MY OWLS. THIS IS ONE CUPCAKE THAT YOU AIN'T CAPABLE OF PUTTING UP 50 ON LIKE THE REST OF THE DESERTS ON YOUR SCHEDULE! AND IF YOU THINK YOU GOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN A RADIATOR TO EVEN PUT COOKEVILLE IN YOUR GPS..THEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!...

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#BACKTOBACKTOBACK

#4-5A DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

#WHAT

WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STATS IT LOOKS LIKE WE WON TOO. MORE 1ST DOWNS MORE YARDS MORE PENALTIES AND EVEN ON THE BUTTAFINGAS. MY WIDE RECEIVERS WERE OPEN ENOUGH TO MUSTER UP 331 YARDS PASSING AND 1 WIDEOUT OUTRAN YOUR ENTIRE SUSPECT SECONDARY FOR 189 SO YES HE WAS OPEN ALL NIGHT WE CALL THAT STUD 7/11!! COULDN'T GET TO A QB THAT CANNOT PASS AND THE 2 DUCKS HE ATTEMPTED HE WAS PUT ON HIS BACK SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT BEAGLEVOL? BOTTOM LINE IF YOU CAN'T PASS AND DEM OWLS CAN'T RUN A FIRST ROUND EXIT IS INEVITABLE. NO EXCUSES AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT BEAGLE VOL YOU WONT SNIFF COOKEVILLE WITH THAT TEAM. NO EXPECTATIONS FOR MY OWLS. THIS IS ONE CUPCAKE THAT YOU AIN'T CAPABLE OF PUTTING UP 50 ON LIKE THE REST OF THE DESERTS ON YOUR SCHEDULE! AND IF YOU THINK YOU GOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN A RADIATOR TO EVEN PUT COOKEVILLE IN YOUR GPS..THEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!...

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#BACKTOBACKTOBACK

#4-5A DISTRICT CHAMPIONS

#WHAT

Question?

What's the only stat that really counts in a football game?

THE SCORE 28-6

#FLOP

Woulda shoulda coulda owls. One posted no way Rhea "shoulda" won 28-6, well I can agree with that, shoulda been much worse, in fact game "shoulda" been over by half time. Rhea played sloppy and that's a fact. I agree with some of what PA said, the secondary has got to get better and a deep run is unlikely unless the Eagles develop some kind of passing game and take better care of the football. Good luck to the Owls but I don't think the Owls will make it for a playoff rematch this year. Hope I'm wrong cause this has become a good rivalry.

Edited by RCfan