OOLTEWAH VS RHEA

PassiveAggressive

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION THIS DISTRICT IS WIDE OPEN. THE SO CALLED LEADERS OF THE PAC HAVE ALL TAKEN A FAT L. SO NO POT CAN TALK ABOUT THE KETTLE. 

AS WE GO INTO RHEA WELL PREPARED FOR ALL THE TRICKS AND TREATS WE WILL FACE...WE ARE READY TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE....THE OWLS CAN SCORE THRU THE AIR...WE ARE A SPREAD OFFENSE...THE EAGLES CAN GROUND AND POUND WITH THE CHICKEN WINGTPOWERPORKCHOP. THE QUESTION IS...CAN THE OWLS STOP THE RUN???OR CAN THE EAGLES DEFEND THE SPREAD????

WHICH QB CAN LEAD HIS TEAM TO A VICTORY? OR WILL THE RUN BE SO POTENT THAT THE QBS JOB IS MINIMAL.....

WHICH DEFENSE WILL WIN THE BATTLE IN THE TRENCHES?

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT DEM OWLS...THEY CAN RUN AND THROW AND DEFEND...

WE HAVE DID WELL AGAINST 3 OF OUR FIRST 4 AND SO HAS RHEA..THEY CAN RUN RUN AND RUN AND THAT MAY BE ENOUGH...BUT I DOUBT IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS WE COMING TO RHEA EXPECTING TO WIN!!!

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#MY BUDDY DOUG!!

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION THIS DISTRICT IS WIDE OPEN. THE SO CALLED LEADERS OF THE PAC HAVE ALL TAKEN A FAT L. SO NO POT CAN TALK ABOUT THE KETTLE.

AS WE GO INTO RHEA WELL PREPARED FOR ALL THE TRICKS AND TREATS WE WILL FACE...WE ARE READY TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE....THE OWLS CAN SCORE THRU THE AIR...WE ARE A SPREAD OFFENSE...THE EAGLES CAN GROUND AND POUND WITH THE CHICKEN WINGTPOWERPORKCHOP. THE QUESTION IS...CAN THE OWLS STOP THE RUN???OR CAN THE EAGLES DEFEND THE SPREAD????

WHICH QB CAN LEAD HIS TEAM TO A VICTORY? OR WILL THE RUN BE SO POTENT THAT THE QBS JOB IS MINIMAL.....

WHICH DEFENSE WILL WIN THE BATTLE IN THE TRENCHES?

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT DEM OWLS...THEY CAN RUN AND THROW AND DEFEND...

WE HAVE DID WELL AGAINST 3 OF OUR FIRST 4 AND SO HAS RHEA..THEY CAN RUN RUN AND RUN AND THAT MAY BE ENOUGH...BUT I DOUBT IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS WE COMING TO RHEA EXPECTING TO WIN!!!

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#MY BUDDY DOUG!!

Humble? Right. I do agree it could be wide open for Two or 3 teams. I'm staying with my original picks though. Rhea Owls Raiders McMinn WV. Nothing yet has changed my mind.

If Ooltewah gets a playmaker back on offense this week,I would almost go with owls,but my head tells me rhea county,right now.My heart is with Ooltewah,but its at rhea and they are BIG on both sides of the ball and all they want is 3 yds per carry,then BAM!! bust a 40-50 ydr,line up and do it again ALL NIGHT LONG!! beagles probably will not be able to throw on Ooltewah(but Im saying they wont have to)hope,Im wrong.If owls could find one or two headhunters on defense,and if they can do any running at all with some sucess,they could pull the upset....so Im going 13-12 owls-(heart) and 28-7 beagles-(head) pick Go Owls!!!!

If Ooltewah gets a playmaker back on offense this week,I would almost go with owls,but my head tells me rhea county,right now.My heart is with Ooltewah,but its at rhea and they are BIG on both sides of the ball and all they want is 3 yds per carry,then BAM!! bust a 40-50 ydr,line up and do it again ALL NIGHT LONG!! beagles probably will not be able to throw on Ooltewah(but Im saying they wont have to)hope,Im wrong.If owls could find one or two headhunters on defense,and if they can do any running at all with some sucess,they could pull the upset....so Im going 13-12 owls-(heart) and 28-7 beagles-(head) pick Go Owls!!!!

I completely understand your dilemma GOOSESDAD. -I think that Rhea wins going away, IF they don't have fumbleitus, and continue to get a pass rush from the three DL's. However, if we have the dropsies like last year, Ooltewah will win going away. -By the way, our young QB seems to be getting a little more comfortable... coach actually called a deep pass tonight, which just missed being a touchdown by about 6 inches (getting closer). I would like to see more involvement from the TE's.