Mckenzie comes to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my vote in for game,of the week looks pretty good right now .... Spread the word .... This one will be one to remember rebels got there work cut out for them but there up for the task... We have got to start out hittin on all cylinders and minimize mistake and take advantages of all opportunities if any given go rebels !!!!

Looks to me to be a very evenly matched game ! Both have size and speed ! Our D has been playing lights out ! Gotta keep that up to contain the Rebs!

I agree .... Rebels idk what happened our boys in Camden first half we just didn't play ball like we normally do just couldn't get going for some reason 2nd half we played rebel football .... Just didn't pull it out should've have but didnt. Sure comer got all that worked out today and will have them ready for Friday night this week .... I look for this game to come down to the wire rebels have respect for cards and had one eye on them all year guess we will all find out Friday ... Hope this is a injury free game for both teams and great weather for friday night

I agree .... Rebels idk what happened our boys in Camden first half we just didn't play ball like we normally do just couldn't get going for some reason 2nd half we played rebel football .... Just didn't pull it out should've have but didnt. Sure comer got all that worked out today and will have them ready for Friday night this week .... I look for this game to come down to the wire rebels have respect for cards and had one eye on them all year guess we will all find out Friday ... Hope this is a injury free game for both teams and great weather for friday night

Much respect for the Rebs, always play us tough! Weather ain't looking good as of now , hope it changes !

Looks to be a wet and stormy night. Hopefully our defense keeps playing lights out and we get the win. Through 4 games they have only allowed 2 tds. The other score was a pick 6. That was against some pretty good ball teams like Chester County, Hardin County, TCA, and Baldwyn, MS. If we are clicking on defense then i like our chances.

Looks to be a wet and stormy night. Hopefully our defense keeps playing lights out and we get the win. Through 4 games they have only allowed 2 tds. The other score was a pick 6. That was against some pretty good ball teams like Chester County, Hardin County, TCA, and Baldwyn, MS. If we are clicking on defense then i like our chances.

These Redbirds are battle tested for sure ! Last weeks team was the best all around team we've seen ! With good coaching Baldwyn would be world beaters ! D1 caliber all over the field !

Very tough one to call. I've seen Adamsville but they are hard to judge with their injuries. I don't really know the extent of injuries. I haven't seen McKenzie but I remember a few of their key players from last year that are back and they are true playmakers. My gut (oh wait, my crystal ball) says McKenzie 28-24. Certainly could go the other way. Winner will win region as the Czar BigEdMo and I predicted(and of course everyone else in the sports world). Would love to see this one.

Edited by TCAIntense