Mckenzie comes to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie is a solid team and well coached.  I think we have played the tougher competition without a doubt.  Our defense is the MVP of our season so far.  We can play so many guys on the D-line which keeps us fresh going into the 4th quarter.  We still may have a few out due to injuries, but they were out against a really good Baldwin team and we came out on top.  I think we are a lot deeper than I thought we would be.  LOTS of young guys contributing all over the field!! Should be a great game, but I think we have the better team.  Close early, but I look for us to pull away and get the win.

I respect your opinion , just curious to how you came to that assumption ?

It's seems like the past couple years Adamsville has had that one game they start out slow. This Mckenzie team is hungry. Their defense is solid. You give them the momentum early and let this be a game in the 4th quarter, they have a chance to pull it out.

It's seems like the past couple years Adamsville has had that one game they start out slow. This Mckenzie team is hungry. Their defense is solid. You give them the momentum early and let this be a game in the 4th quarter, they have a chance to pull it out.

they already had that one game it was TCA. Aside from 2 special team blunders by TCA adamsville produced 3 points. Then at half made adjustments and then hit the gas. I do believe it will be a hard fought game

Yhis will be a battle. Every game we have played we have had more depth and would wear down our opponents in the second half. We zip and zag until all of a sudden we are getting 10-12 yards on what was 2-4 yards in first half. We can run 4-5 running backs that all are capable of good things. We also have a few receivers that will hurt you if you load up the box. We just lull you to sleep. Injuries are concerning but hopefully we can get by this week and then use our bye week to heal up. Looks like rain and i think that will benefit us a little bit. Our kids love those kind of games for some reason.

Besides our defense is pretty good and has faced overall tougher competition.

Chester County avg 33 a game scored 7

TCA avg 12pts a game scored 0

Hardin County avgs 18 pts a game scored 7

Baldwyn, MS avg 16 points a game scored 7 (had a pick 6).

So i like our defense as well. The rebels are very good and it will take a great game by us to get by them. If we turn the ball over then it will be a long night. This is as good of a game that is going to be pkayed this week. So come on down to the ville and enjoy some hard hitting football.

Just hope our boys come out wide open. Brandon needs to light a fire under these boys. For all intensive purposes this could be for the district. I know McKinzie will be athletes and be coached well but I just feel these boys have something special this year and can only be beat by themselves. Hope for a great night of football. Safe travels for everyone. Go Get Em Boys!!!

Well Rebel06, you and I have been talking about this game for a couple of weeks. This is the one week in the year that I won't be rooting for the Rebels! LOL! I have lots of respect for the McKenzie program and look forward to a hard-hitting well fought game! All you Rebel fans have a safe trip to and from the game and praying that there will be no injuries. Let's go Cardinals!

Well glad y'all have it figured out and aville has all the advantages.I'm not going to battle back and forth and say that my teams wins close or big or loses the same way .... But..... Aville has played more quality football teams the last few weeks than rebels but imo that's the only thing that separates us....

Well Rebel06, you and I have been talking about this game for a couple of weeks. This is the one week in the year that I won't be rooting for the Rebels! LOL! I have lots of respect for the McKenzie program and look forward to a hard-hitting well fought game! All you Rebel fans have a safe trip to and from the game and praying that there will be no injuries. Let's go Cardinals!

Well card here we are .... Lol I won't be rooting for aville this week either lol. I'm a serious note I also have alot of respect for aville and what your program brings to 2a.... See you at the smashmouth football bowl in aville Friday ... Thanks again and praying for injury free game .... As I have said all year win or lose for either team this won't be the last meeting this year !!