Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

I'm done talking about a overrated Oak Ridge football team that has a horrible defense. I guess I will see you all in week 10. It will be comical listening to all the Oak Ridge fans talking about how much your defense has improved In reality you do not play anyone till you play us in week 10.... I'm sure we will have a hundred pages of you all talking about how much things have improved... sorry with your coaches I don't see that happening...lol See you all in week 10...lol

I'm done talking about a overrated Oak Ridge football team that has a horrible defense. I guess I will see you all in week 10. It will be comical listening to all the Oak Ridge fans talking about how much your defense has improved In reality you do not play anyone till you play us in week 10.... I'm sure we will have a hundred pages of you all talking about how much things have improved... sorry with your coaches I don't see that happening...lol See you all in week 10...lol

Oak Ridge will finish the regular season 10-0 after beating Campbell County. CC will not stop Jordan Graham and Tee Higgins.

Campbell Co has done nothing but SHARE a district championship. They have beat us ONCE in what 30+ years. Get a clue. You guys have played cupcakes. Farragut will take care of business against y'all so the only thing CC can hope for is another SHARE of a championship. Go troll elsewhere

I think it is really too early to throw the D under the bus. I know you guys are only frustrated and still have the players backs so I'm not fussing at anybody. I just want the players to keep their heads up and work their butts off in practice,

Growing pains with a young defense this season OR will be 10-0 despite the defense. The defense will be much better in 2017.