Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

Guys. We are not very good. We were playing a 4 3 defense tonight. That was a good thing. But I do not think that we can compete with the best in the state. Our remaining schedule is relatively weak. I am just not impressed. Again, State Championships is what we are all about here, I do not see that happening this year.

Guys. We are not very good. We were playing a 4 3 defense tonight. That was a good thing. But I do not think that we can compete with the best in the state. Our remaining schedule is relatively weak. I am just not impressed. Again, State Championships is what we are all about here, I do not see that happening this year.

Pretty strong words from somebody on their 5th post. Also, I wasn't aware the playoffs has started and time for improvement was over. The  Wildcats won tonight and played well from what I can tell. I will continue to back the Cats and remain positive.

RWR!....oth3 since you are new that stands for Roll Wildcats Roll!

Pretty strong words from somebody on their 5th post. Also, I wasn't aware the playoffs has started and time for improvement was over. The Wildcats won tonight and played well from what I can tell. I will continue to back the Cats and remain positive.

lol! Are u supposed to just do soft posts the first couple of posts? You know what I would do ... I would report him. You know where that button is, don't you?

Pretty strong words from somebody on their 5th post. Also, I wasn't aware the playoffs has started and time for improvement was over. The Wildcats won tonight and played well from what I can tell. I will continue to back the Cats and remain positive.

He is no new guy!