Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

No, but he was right about your guy Martin.  

Martin is going to be a good one. He is not super fast but is great at making guys miss.Hard to get a clean shot on him. The next two years with OR Graham and AC Martin along with the supporting cast should be exciting fun games to watch. Good luck the rest of the way! 

Yep, and to you guys too. AC is not as down as some would like to believe. They should be right back in the hunt next season. Schedule CC.

C'mon Ole Hickory, Schedule CC. Thursday night TV game with Pecker and Price

3 wins last year and they will be lucky to get 2 this year ..and there not down??? You been drinking that coolaid over there.

3 wins last year and they will be lucky to get 2 this year ..and there not down??? You been drinking that coolaid over there.

They wont say on coacht but everyone in looney land is looking at the AC/OR game and thinking they are going undefeated now. A team that hasent played anyone. The teams CC has played has a combine recored of 4-12...lol I think everyone has been drinking the coolaid and eating at dubway in CC.

No Hog, I just think the young qb is really good, and they have a young team.  Not saying they will be awesome just alot better than 2-3 wins.  I just want to see them step up and schedule CC, everybody in the area knows that game should be played.  

C,mon ole hickory, step up!

Edited by oridgecat