Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

cchs0110. You are the way people act that have "never been there before"

And yes we'll see ya week 10 or whenever. If I were you I would check CCHS's record against some of our bad defenses. On to Lenoir City.

He's an AC fan.  same guy as BeamerballMaverick.  2 screen names.

AC refused to play the team he's pretending to be a fan of.  Lol

Edited by oridgecat

He better not push them too hard.  The team was gassed coming up the steps before the game ever started.  They were sluggish all game, a step slow.   One defensive starter told me the same,said the were physically and mentally exhausted after starting off with the four biggest rivals on our schedule.  Clinton, DB, Farragut and AC.  Alot of these guys are also taking 5 or 6 AP classes.   

The defense is playing way too many snaps.  A.  The offense scores very quickly and B.  Defense struggles to get off the field on 3rd down.  Put these together and you have a tired defense.  The bright side is that we have good players that play hard and always give all they've got.  The injuries are mounting on defense.  A couple more may be out this week.

I like your post oridgecat. Sounds like a true description of the ORs defense at this time. I  see things the Cats can do to improve and reach their full potential. I'm in no way going to scratch this season off, I still have unending faith in the team and hope they improve as the weather turns more football like,

Heads up, hearts full, RWR! Grrrrrrrrrrr

We will get better.  You have to remember who we lost off of last year's defense.  4 glue guys.  Warrington, Manookian, Alcorn, and Warmbroad.  That is alot of tackles and experience to replace.  Those four were team leaders and 3 year starters.  We have good players that hopefully will continue to improve each week and be ready for a run at the championship.  

Y'all need to stop responding to the ignorant poster from CC. They haven't earned the respect for any of us to even acknowledge him. Talking to ignorance puts you on his level. Their claim to fame is beating a bad OR team a few years ago. They have done NOTHING...ZERO...they play nobody! Have they ever won a championship in ANYTHING? End of story.....

I would say CJG respects them a tad. Being the only coach in OR history to lose to CC.