Clinton at Campbell County

CCHS0110

Clinton is really struggling right now. I think we had 60 yards passing and 60 rushing against Rhea Co. We have some good kids on the team and some are doing all they can, but I'm not sure how they are mentally after these early season losses.

AC is 0-4, but they seem to be getting better each week and giving teams all they want. That is a sign of a good coaching staff.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if we win another game this year unless it's against LC.

With that being said.....I'm picking CC to win this game by at least 4 tds.

Kerr has lost that team and community support totally. CC wins easy this week.

Kerr lost me after the Rhea County game last year when he basically threw in the towel at halftime. He had a chance to redeem himself and beat AC and CC, but got out coached in both those games. Clinton had a more experienced team than both AC & CC and still got beat. That was it for me. These kids and fans shouldn't have to settle for just trying to make the playoffs. The kids and this community deserve more. Thank you and I approve this message. 😊 Edited by 92Dragon

I think CC had a tough challenge this past week against a pretty good Grace Christian team. I think with that being said the CC Clinton game has been a tough one for the last 20 years from both sides! I think this game will be won based on how well CC will come out playing! Hopefully they will come out and RUN THE FOOTBALL! Nothing better than 3-4 yards a pop!