HOWARD @ NOTRE DAME

Booger

As far as that offer Troll, my future wife would kill me if I tried to get into coaching. I've got enough going on with work, projects and evening else as is, and as much as I always wanted to, just never thought I was cut out for it BUT, I'll keep the Mtn in mind if I ever change my mind lol

Edited by JustAfan15

It was simply a question, not a concern. I don't have kids and didn't go to school there etc so I don't have a dog in that fight, no concern of mine. I just like watching high school football. Y'all have a good one.

I don't think ND will be 100% healthy this week, with a couple big worries. Word on the street is that the QB situation has been an issue long enough and they decided on a permanent guy. I do have a random question for Booger or anyone else slobs the program at ND, I was at the game last week and games before that... I have NEVER seen so many people on the sideline of a High School team that aren't coaches or players? And it's not like y'all a huge sideline anyway. I just feel like whoever wants to go down to the sideline is allowed to do whatever they want. I know that last week I saw one or two people standing down there last week that from what I've heard haven't exactly been great "role models/standout citizens"

u kinda confuse Ole Booger a bit as to what your true objective was then ...Booger highlighted your questions that arent concerns

u have have made it clear that you as coach are only allowing the coaches and players on your sideline and not allowing Doctors, Physical Therapist, Trainers, water girls, pastor/preacher/Father/Preist, newspaper reporters, news cameras, team photographer, team film/media operators to b a part of your team .....fair enuff.....ND has access to these resources that are for the betterment of the team and Fant wants and allows them there...

who is goin down on our sidelines a doin whatever they want?

and for someone that says its not a concern or didnt have an agenda......why would a person or persons on NDs sidelines character/reputation/personality or someones ability to be a role model/standout citizen be brought to question in this thread if you dont have a dog in the hunt ......it may b true, it may not b true; Booger dont nose who your accusin......and you wanted to point that out the questionable character about the people on ND sidleines all on hearsay......

if u tell ole Booger who your talkin bout; a note will b slipped to Coach Fant to investigate

right now, Booger concerned bout Howard slippin up on ND...thinkin it could b a trap game...Howard beat Red Bank and its homecoming week

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Homecoming week should put all the more focus on winning!  No one wants to attend a dance in honor of a loss. I remember many agreements to not attend the dance if we lost our homecoming football. 

Assuming they still have homecoming dances?

Fant seems to be a great coach, he will the guys ready to play. Effort should never be an issue for ND.

Go Irish!

the Irish had a good practice this week....infaces has been put on some place that werent quite up to par like they should b...last week was not a good week; but hey...Catholic North put more point up on Big ole Fulton last night than they did lil ole ND

lookin for an exciting game tonite

heck yeah there still dancing....this ant the The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Pentecoatal Assembly down on Charger Drive....and Booger plannin on Funky Chicken and Boogie Oogyin all night long

where Boogers Goon when he needs him

Booger just sayinsoccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

35-7

great homecomin win for the Fighting Irish last evenin....the new coach at Howard has them playin much improved.....was good to see the boys come back out after the thumpin from Catholic North last week and play physical ball

now lets get ready for Wildcats of south Mississippi; Calhoun City comin to Chattanooga

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Go Tigers..they did get a w against  Red Bank

your coach got to chit chat with Booger bout 10 min prior game....nice guy....thinkin chattanooga can expect an much improved Howard over the next few years; if yall can keep him in TN

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger