Lincoln Co. @ Franklin Co.

delusional32

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. You said the Better Coached thing about the FC @ Tullahoma game too. FC won 33-7. So where was the better coaches? At this point I have to lean more toward the talent and I think FC has a little more talent than LC this year. Just my opinion.

Guess we will see Friday night. Don't know if you’re from FC or live in FC but if either, I can understand that you dislike Coach Smith and his staff but what I cannot understand is if your ether from or live in FC you seem to give no support for the players at all.

FC has a lot better athletes than Tullahoma. They are not that much more athletic than Lincoln. I do want those young men to do well. I think it is a shame that they don't have a chance to compete with most teams because of their leadership. I know you have drank the Scott Smith koolaid, but eventually it will wear off and you will see that I am right. I want the kids to do well, but I can not bring myself to support the leadership of the program and the path it is being taken down. I am from and live in FC just for your info. Where are you from that you are okay with a once proud program being ruined?

Edited by rampage

FC has a lot better athletes than Tullahoma. They are not that much more athletic than Lincoln. I do want those young men to do well. I think it is a shame that they don't have a chance to compete with most teams because of their leadership. I know you have drank the Scott Smith koolaid, but eventually it will wear off and you will see that I am right. I want the kids to do well, but I can not bring myself to support the leadership of the program and the path it is being taken down. I am from and live in FC just for your info. Where are you from that you are okay with a once proud program being ruined?

You are wrong about me drinking the Kool-Aid. Now if it would have been Mac McCurry as head coach for FC I would have drink it up. I am sipping Smiths Kool-Aid trying to give him a chance to prove his worth at FC. FC program has been going down hill ever since RED Roberts left the program and so has the leadership and support. I am from and live in FC also go to all home games and most away games so maybe ill see you at a game and we could talk about my delusional thoughts. LOL. No I don't think its ok to ruin a proud program. This program has been ruined years before who is coaching now. I am trying to have hope with every change that is made. Smith may not be the one to turn it around but I still have to give him more than a year or 2 to prove that.

You are wrong about me drinking the Kool-Aid. Now if it would have been Mac McCurry as head coach for FC I would have drink it up. I am sipping Smiths Kool-Aid trying to give him a chance to prove his worth at FC. FC program has been going down hill ever since RED Roberts left the program and so has the leadership and support. I am from and live in FC also go to all home games and most away games so maybe ill see you at a game and we could talk about my delusional thoughts. LOL. No I don't think its ok to ruin a proud program. This program has been ruined years before who is coaching now. I am trying to have hope with every change that is made. Smith may not be the one to turn it around but I still have to give him more than a year or 2 to prove that.

The same Mac McCurry that's treats his players like dogs....that's exactly who I would want coaching my kid.

Might be time to change your name to "Rational32". I tend to agree with you. Too many people in FC think we are loaded with talent. The truth is we've lost a lot of good ball players, but we are far from being loaded. We do not have the talent nor the depth of good players to compete 4qtrs with the likes of a Marshall Co. or most of the teams to the North (Murfreesboro / Nashville area). As for the coaching, it's even harder when we have 4 coaches and most teams we play have 8-10 on the sideline. Couple that we a lack of support from the Administration to include the finance to pay them decently and you have the makings of a program in decline.

Might be time to change your name to "Rational32". I tend to agree with you. Too many people in FC think we are loaded with talent. The truth is we've lost a lot of good ball players, but we are far from being loaded. We do not have the talent nor the depth of good players to compete 4qtrs with the likes of a Marshall Co. or most of the teams to the North (Murfreesboro / Nashville area). As for the coaching, it's even harder when we have 4 coaches and most teams we play have 8-10 on the sideline. Couple that we a lack of support from the Administration to include the finance to pay them decently and you have the makings of a program in decline.

Thought this was the same group of seniors that went undefeated as freshmen, and the juniors only lost 1 game that season then beat the Riverdale freshmen at the lions bowl. What has made the great athletes that can do that flee Franklin county? Answer that question truthfully and you will come to the same conclusion that I have. The head coach is the main problem right now. That is also why there are "4" coaches. previous coaches did not have a problem fielding a staff even with the same low pay.