13AA

HoopsTN1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fayette Ware is in Trouble if the rumor about DJ is true. .. Out for year with torn ACL... But if that is just rumor they will be very tough on that side of region. Crockett is a solid Defensive team. they will give everyone trouble all year long. Dyersburg is probably the most consistent of all 13AA. Westview will live and die with the 3. Obion is very in consistent with their big guy and young back court.

1. Dyersburg 

2. Crockett County/ Obion County

4. Westview

5. South Gibson

6. Milan

Fayette Ware is in Trouble if the rumor about DJ is true. .. Out for year with torn ACL... But if that is just rumor they will be very tough on that side of region. Crockett is a solid Defensive team. they will give everyone trouble all year long. Dyersburg is probably the most consistent of all 13AA. Westview will live and die with the 3. Obion is very in consistent with their big guy and young back court.

1. Dyersburg

2. Crockett County/ Obion County

4. Westview

5. South Gibson

6. Milan

Sorry that's a bad rumor to start if you don't the facts, DJ had his meniscus scoped and he will be in action beginning of January.

That's awesome for that young man .I am glad he didn't tear anything. Like I said that's a rumor I heard thank you for the proper information. I never wish anything bad to any of these young men. With that being said I will refer to the pervious state Fayette Ware will be hard to beat on that side of the Region.

That's awesome for that young man .I am glad he didn't tear anything. Like I said that's a rumor I heard thank you for the proper information. I never wish anything bad to any of these young men. With that being said I will refer to the pervious state Fayette Ware will be hard to beat on that side of the Region.

Agreed. That kid has it all

• 3 weeks later...