McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

Yeah but the stangs may not show up lol.

Well played, that was the worst decision the Huntingdon staff has ever made.  Still mad about that one.  We dont play many good teams even if we got a good team it'll hurt come playoff time and Milan had us circled but not playing 1st 2 weeks and then a low depth team hurt things worse that game.  I'm sure we'll play but if you guys since the game is at mckenzie though.

I hear that #54 may just have a small fracture or they called bone bruise he's wanting to play the stangs Friday really bad.defense is going to struggle with out him in the middle everyone said so after last Friday nights game maybe they will adjust or hopefully lol!!

I want him to play too. He has a lot of heart and has stepped up big time this year. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery 

I didnt say best I said best 1a school in Carroll County, was messing with u w/ the arkansas comment lol.

I know. Wouldnt be a rivalry game without a little  banter. Lol

I hear that #54 may just have a small fracture or they called bone bruise he's wanting to play the stangs Friday really bad.defense is going to struggle with out him in the middle everyone said so after last Friday nights game maybe they will adjust or hopefully lol!!

Millsap will be missed for sure if he isn't in there but Bills did well filling in.  No sense in making it any worse than what it is so I would hold him out this week.