McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

Camden hasn't scored any points against us this year.

We deserve the rain jokes cause we should have played that game. Don't worry about all the Huntingdon fans I'm sure they will pop up Friday night after we beat yall, but I think to be fair you only have to eat the crow for me and football lover since no one else wants to talk now.

We got problems on our line but I think we werent ready for a great milan team either and they were ready for us. I think if we come out focused and ready we can pull out a W on the Rebels this year. The line just needs to step up and play better, footballover is right we got lots of weapons I think even with that you wont be able to stop us every drive. I see this being a high scoring game from both teams guess we'll find out friday.

Yeah frog may be so but eating crow goes both ways we will see Friday ... Lol

Key to this game is who can stop the other. Rebels have had turnover problems Mustangs problems on special teams. Whoever makes fewer mistakes will win. Adamsville had big play after big play I see Stangs doing the same. Mustangs owe yall a butt whipping on Rebel Field

You obviously didn't watch aville game but that's good I really hope y'all and everyone else base us off the 2 losses in a row. And as far as turnovers go don't really see that many in 5 games we have played and your special teams problems well kick it to 8 or 7 and yeah u will have problems for sure anyway I hope stanks think they come up here to mckenzie thinking they taking advantage of a team coming off 2 losses and not motivated ... Cake walk it won't be.. We will see Friday don't run off after we play now make sure u come eat all the crow u dish and if I got some to eat I'll be here as well safe drive to Randy Thomas stadium for all Huntingdon fans and players ...

You obviously didn't watch aville game but that's good I really hope y'all and everyone else base us off the 2 losses in a row. And as far as turnovers go don't really see that many in 5 games we have played and your special teams problems well kick it to 8 or 7 and yeah u will have problems for sure anyway I hope stanks think they come up here to mckenzie thinking they taking advantage of a team coming off 2 losses and not motivated ... Cake walk it won't be.. We will see Friday don't run off after we play now make sure u come eat all the crow u dish and if I got some to eat I'll be here as well safe drive to Randy Thomas stadium for all Huntingdon fans and players ...

If we lose I will eat my crow, now that thats been said I am wondering how your team is penalty wise.  Huntingdon makes too many in my opinion hoping that gets fixed some now that they've had a few games behind them.

If we lose I will eat my crow, now that thats been said I am wondering how your team is penalty wise. Huntingdon makes too many in my opinion hoping that gets fixed some now that they've had a few games behind them.

Well same here ... We have also been having some trouble with penalties last 2 games anyway hoping we can get that worked out also... Safe travels to mckenzie

Mustangs will have to stop Robinson. He looked very good against Adamsville. Can the young McKenzie QB throw against Huntingdon DBs? Can McKenzie stop Pearson Johnson AND Dodson all out of the backfield AND Keeton Pearson and Dylan Johnson out on the edge? Has McKenzie ever had a kid pass run and catch a TD all in the same game? Johnson did that early this year. Lots of options for Huntingdon. 1 more day

You just got it all figured out huh? Heck the way you talk makes it sound like Milan Hdon score should have been the other way around. Its hard to predict what this game will be like. Once again Hdon has played 1 quality football team and it was a blowout. If you think you guys will come in and walk all over Mckenzie, you are mistaken. Im not claiming we will blow yall out but we dang sure wont lay down and quit.  

Mustangs will have to stop Robinson. He looked very good against Adamsville. Can the young McKenzie QB throw against Huntingdon DBs? Can McKenzie stop Pearson Johnson AND Dodson all out of the backfield AND Keeton Pearson and Dylan Johnson out on the edge? Has McKenzie ever had a kid pass run and catch a TD all in the same game? Johnson did that early this year. Lots of options for Huntingdon. 1 more day

With all those options it's too bad that you only play with one ball!!!

This game will tell where Huntingdon stands this year, don't know a whole lot about Mckenzie other than what I read on here but I think this will be a great game. Thought I was going to make this trip but looks like me and my youngest are heading to Knoxville early Saturday morning. Good luck to both teams but pulling for HHS, I want them to be at their best when WC rolls into Paul Ward!