McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

I know it's a county rivalry and anything can happen, but I'm going with Huntingdon in this one because of three main reasons: Huntingdon is a little fresher with injuries having played one less game. McKenzie has lost two close ones in a row, to two good teams - and probably has a few knocks after traveling to Camden and Adamsville in consecutive weeks.  And the Mustangs have won four out of the last five in this series. This doesn't mean the Rebs won't give them a good game. Two quality teams here tuning up for the playoffs. 

Guest hevyrevy1611

Rebels will be more motivated I think. When wanting to get revenge against past years losses to Stangs, and to rebound from tough losses this year, this will serve as a double-shot of motivation into the warrior blood of Rebs. McKenzie will be back in winners circle after this week against Huntingdon. Though a non-district game it is a huge historical rivalry inter-county battle between two teams with fine quality programs with lots of pride & accomplishments. When dust clears I gonna say Rebels win over Mustangs in another back&forth barnburner.