McKenzie hosts Huntingdon

Kyle1990

Crickets. I have never witnessed this topic be so quiet. Someone is usually popping them gums from one side or the other.

What is Huntingdon's line looking like this year? I know they lost a lot last year.

Very quiet for this game lol.... I don't know much about there line heard they are small up front imo trevathan Owens have big night in d and jarret Spivey Foley and eric have another great offensive night ... Rebels roll

Too many weapons for Huntingdon. No defense at all in McKenzie/Adamsville game. One of the fastest teams Huntingdon has ever had. 42 21 Mustangs

That's hilarious no d .. And Huntingdon may have some weapons bit it's hard to use them weapons whenbi don't have a line.. Don't guess u have seen mckenzie this year we will see Friday

Kade Pearson Dylan Johnson Zach Dodson Keeton Pearson. Pick your poison. There was no D from either team in the Adamsville game. Neither team could stop others RB. Hopen you plan on stopping the run Friday night. Swenson may have a little surprise for the Rebels

What?  Is he going to throw the flood pass 5 yards deeper? Coach Swenson won't get away from his bread and butter.  They are too good at it.  I agree...the above mentioned backs are very good...always have been.  But I am curious to see how well they do against our defense line vs the young offensive line of Huntingdon. Huntingdon has only been tested once vs Milan.  We have been tested three times (Dyer Co, Camden and Adamsville).  If it was not for our own mistakes, we win the last two weeks.  We shut Camden down in the second half.  And put the ball on the ground twice vs Adamsville and that was the difference. As far as no D in the Adamsville game...there was.  The difference is each team hit on big plays.  I think there was only one drive by McKenzie where it was a "true drive".  

Anyway, looking good for the game Friday night so no threat of canceling due to wet field.  Have a safe drive over. 

I see you are on post #5 for Coach T.  Welcome aboard. 

What?  Is he going to throw the flood pass 5 yards deeper? Coach Swenson won't get away from his bread and butter.  They are too good at it.  I agree...the above mentioned backs are very good...always have been.  But I am curious to see how well they do against our defense line vs the young offensive line of Huntingdon. Huntingdon has only been tested once vs Milan.  We have been tested three times (Dyer Co, Camden and Adamsville).  If it was not for our own mistakes, we win the last two weeks.  We shut Camden down in the second half.  And put the ball on the ground twice vs Adamsville and that was the difference. As far as no D in the Adamsville game...there was.  The difference is each team hit on big plays.  I think there was only one drive by McKenzie where it was a "true drive".  

Anyway, looking good for the game Friday night so no threat of canceling due to wet field.  Have a safe drive over. 

I see you are on post #5 for Coach T.  Welcome aboard. 

Camden hasn't scored any points against us this year.

We deserve the rain jokes cause we should have played that game.  Don't worry about all the Huntingdon fans I'm sure they will pop up Friday night after we beat yall, but I think to be fair you only have to eat the crow for me and football lover since no one else wants to talk now.

We got problems on our line but I think we werent ready for a great milan team either and they were ready for us.  I think if we come out focused and ready we can pull out a W on the Rebels this year.  The line just needs to step up and play better, footballover is right we got lots of weapons I think even with that you wont be able to stop us every drive.  I see this being a high scoring game from both teams guess we'll find out friday.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog