Cane Ridge (5-0 2-0) at Hillsboro (2-3 1-1)

HighLife

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question. If Hillsboro & Gallatin traded schedules would Hillsboro be 5-1 & Gallatin 2-4?

Hillsboro could (possibly) be 5-1. Not sure if they would beat MJ or Henry County Patriots to be honest... But Gallatin would not have been 2-4 with what Hillsboro has played thus far. I do think Hillsboro is a much Better team than the record shows though, but I say that every week. Edited by thegreatone36

Hillsboro could (possibly) be 5-1. Not sure if they would beat MJ or Henry County Patriots to be honest... But Gallatin would not have been 2-4 with what Hillsboro has played thus far. I do think Hillsboro is a much Better team than the record shows though, but I say that every week.

So Gallatin beat SC 34-27. This Burro team beat them 42-7... Common score vs Common opponent. It works out because these team will decide it on the field.. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride

So Gallatin beat SC 34-27. This Burro team beat them 42-7... Common score vs Common opponent. It works out because these team will decide it on the field.. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride

Gallatin/SC is a big rivalry game, and you might as well throw the records out for that game, the same way the Hville, Beech games are every year. Yes, better buckle up, I'm not counting Hillsboro out of anything.

Not saying (but hopeful) that they win all of their next four games. But between Hville Beech, CR and Hillsboro, they should at least go 2-2 here. We'll see though. Pads talk.

Looking at it right now, I believe Gallatin wins two of four and finishes 7-3 and finishes 3rd in the region.

CR defense played great last night. Hillsboro -29 rushing 67 passing. I think Hillsboro only cross CR 50yrd line twice. The whole night. Still can't understand Hillsboro offense of formation. It's almost like spread/ wingT. Whatever it is, they need to scrap it. I'm not counting Gallatin out. I think the CR vs Wave in last game of the season will decide who wins the region. Gallatin got a tough 4 games left.