WK 7- Dresden's homecoming vs Trenton-Peabody

Guest hevyrevy1611

UC will run the ball down Dresden's throat. Dresden will run and throw the ball well all night..............Score Dresden 46-Uc 42.............I say this only because of UC injuries

I can see this game being high scoring also. I do think Dresden will be able to stop UC's ground game a little better than UC can stop our offense. My thought would be put 8 or 9 in the box and force UC to throw the ball. But I don't get paid to think so it should be very interesting.

been supporting UC since before you were born Andy, stating facts with my brain and not my heart.....wish we were the better team

Well you obviously know who I am. Do I know who you are? And Dresden putting a mercy rule on UC is not a fact. It's more like speculation. I believe we will bring a serious fight to the field in this game. I know we are beatup a bit but we are still far better than anyone else Lions have played to this point. Just saying

This game will come down to 2 or 3 stops by either team. Penalties and turnovers will be the deciding factors. If either team can get 2 or 3 stops and limit fumbles or interceptions, then that team stands the better chance of winning. This is only a dress rehearsal for the big one later in the season. It's gonna be a great game.

This game will come down to 2 or 3 stops by either team. Penalties and turnovers will be the deciding factors. If either team can get 2 or 3 stops and limit fumbles or interceptions, then that team stands the better chance of winning. This is only a dress rehearsal for the big one later in the season. It's gonna be a great game.

Agree 100% with this post. Both are very good teams and to be honest the first or second place team in region doesn't matter much. One will play Trenton and the other Humboldt (most likely) and neither will be a push over. Turnovers and penalties will be deciding factors IMO. Reason I think I'll save airfare until the second big dance in playoffs. Plus cant miss Hurricane season in Florida. fun fun

orangefuzz, on 02 Oct 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

been supporting UC since before you were born Andy, stating facts with my brain and not my heart.....wish we were the better team

Well you obviously know who I am. Do I know who you are? And Dresden putting a mercy rule on UC is not a fact. It's more like speculation. I believe we will bring a serious fight to the field in this game. I know we are beatup a bit but we are still far better than anyone else Lions have played to this point. Just saying

Y'all know each other........you baseball dads get along........teammates ??

Hope you are safe with the hurricane barring down on you. But. ..........I don't need you to agree with me. Are you trying to be friends with me now? Come on man. LOL. I understand why you wjould agree with me. I am usually right.

Hurricanes are just like snowbirds from the northeast. A bunch of blowhards. It's easy to agree with you because 99.999% of football games comes down to turnovers or penalties. Just ask Georgia. lol Swo you are likable in a sourthern mafia looking kind of way. lol

I like that southern mafia thing. I've had people tell me that, at first impression, I looked like I would smile at them and then jab an ice pic in the back of their head and throw them in a ditch somewhere. Lol. I don't get it. I'm a big teddy bear. Oh well. I guess it don't hurt to intimidate people at first glance. So I guess I can say " You tawkin ta me"?

Guest hevyrevy1611

No doubt others know what I gonna predict, hehe. But my thoughts are this: the Golden Tide was predicted to be & expected to be as good as or better than our Lions. Gonna give us a good fight if not beat us. We ended up mercy ruling these worthy warriors. So if it happens Dresden does the same to the top-tier Golden Tornadoes, I wonder what others will say? Of course what counts is playoffs and Trenton-Peabody proved to everyone last year a badly whooped team in regular season can come back & put it too anyone, whooping those same teams when it mattered the most. Ii was indeed an inspiring performance full of many, many lessons. I hope our Lions learned from this and takes it all the way to our first Gold Ball in football. And hopefully not our last, not by a long shot. Time will tell. GO LIONS!

No doubt others know what I gonna predict, hehe. But my thoughts are this: the Golden Tide was predicted to be & expected to be as good as or better than our Lions. Gonna give us a good fight if not beat us. We ended up mercy ruling these worthy warriors. So if it happens Dresden does the same to the top-tier Golden Tornadoes, I wonder what others will say? Of course what counts is playoffs and Trenton-Peabody proved to everyone last year a badly whooped team in regular season can come back & put it too anyone, whooping those same teams when it mattered the most. Ii was indeed an inspiring performance full of many, many lessons. I hope our Lions learned from this and takes it all the way to our first Gold Ball in football. And hopefully not our last, not by a long shot. Time will tell. GO LIONS!

For one, Peabody wasn't very good last year and they can't be any better this year. Two, if y'all win that side there's still a big test in either NCS, WC or Huntingdon. I've said it several times and I'll say it again, something bad happened for Peabody to put y'all out last year, NCS was on a whole different level than they was.

I agree with you Swo. But not so fast. Both Dresden and UC both thought they would play each other in the playoffs last year but nobody thought Peabody would crash the party. I will say this, I have seen both teams and I think they may meet again but only time will tell, It's best to take care of business right now to position your selves for the next meeting which may or may not ever happen.