Sequatchie @ Dekalb

SCPRIDE30

I can see the Indians doing what upperman did a few years ago. I watched a12-0 upperman team get destroyed by 60 something points by Alcoa in the 3rd round of the playoffs. I don't see Alcoa getting challenged until the finals just like the past few years.

it was in the semis that the Bees got destroyed by Alcoee; not the 3rd round.....could see Squatchy goin 11-0 if they can get by Dekalb and Upperman.

and the only way Squatchy gets the F3 experience is if they go watch them get beat by the Irsih

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger for once I'd like to see them Indians put a good scalpin on them red headed Irish of notre dame..is this the year? I dunno but I'd like to find out..would be awesome to see a valley team other then south pitty and them ol jasperites make it to the championship game

for once?...were u pullin for the Irish all the other years?......a lots of FB left to B played; but chances r pretty high that u will get your wish to find out....the days of Squatchy poundin the Irish have long past anf this will b the last chance..even if that happens

might as well go to Cookevuille to see them Pirates and Warriors......a Championship is not a possibility; unless Squatchy moves to Nashville

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

OH 89indian...if u only new bout that the Booger epexperience...

Catholic North will b in the largest D2 class cause their almost twice the size of us, Injun.....thats the way those numbers work....u and your buddy Lane know that......and thery aint gone D2 yet....there will b planty of other comp in our class without them

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

May or may not be a great game just depends on which Seq team shows up. Either way I see us rushing for 300 yards or close to it. Last week we threw it one time and I think they just wanted to pound it at Bledsoe. Without Jennings this is a different ball game. He would be the biggest threat on the field. Seq 27 Dekalb 14